|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
What types of distinctive resources and competence are the source of Lofoten Seaweeds’s competitive advantages in the market and what untapped resources and competencies do you recommend Lofoten Seaweed to further develop to strengthen its position in the highly competitive environment in a new and immature market?
Lofoten seaweed strives to establish seaweed as a natural part of the Modern diet. The company is therefore working on a number of initiatives to achieve this goal, such as introducing several products and food experiences in food courses and in the restaurant, and educating and introducing the customers of this superfood.
What types of dynamic capabilities of the company are particularly important for developing a green company, and what type of dynamic capabilities would you recommend the company to further develop in order to strengthen its green competitiveness in the market? What types of dynamic capabilities stand out at Lofoten Seaweed – and what types of dynamic capabilities would you recommend Lofoten Seaweed to further develop in order to strengthen their competitive advantage in the future?
What types of customer values does the company seek to fulfill (identify three customer values) and what activities are performed by the company that individually and reinforce one another to fulfill the customer values? What strategic trade-offs has the company made about what activities to perform in order to meet these distinct customer values? And to meet the critique against seaweed as food.
What is the future horizons of Lofoten Seaweed with these trends, and what adjustments could Lofoten Seaweed take for their current business to smooth the phase of transition towards a new strategic horizon?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Achieve academic excellence with Singapore Assignment Help! Our team of Singaporean Assignment Experts, exclusively from the National University of Singapore (NUS), offers a premier "Pay To Do Assignments" Service. When you choose us, you choose success. Visit our website now for top-quality assistance.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business: Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SUSS
- Provide a brief profile of your client. Identify the client’s ABCs: Counselling Skills Assignment, SUSS
- Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) and/or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Ports and Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS
- FIN2001S Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance: Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data: School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment, KU
- BM1987 The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope, and coverage of the Employment: Employment Law Assignment, NYP
- National Gaming Inc. (National) operates the weekly lottery in the country. National is owned by the country’s Finance Ministry: Principle of Finance Assignment, TP
- BBS2019 Use social media analytics to review and provide insights into how followers feel/interact: Business social media analytics Assignment, TP
- EDF5532 Stevie works for a community agency and has been seeing Obsa as a client for 6 months for counseling: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU
- EDF5532 This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU