|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||TSL571e: Academic Discourse: English in a Global Context|
You are to submit the end-of-course assignment ECA in exactly the same manner as your tutor-marked assignments (TMA), i.e. using Canvas. Submission in any other manner such as hardcopy or any other means will not be accepted. Ensure that you submit your ECA by the deadline. After the 12-hour grace period, 10% of the total ECA mark will be deducted for every
24-hour block or part thereof by which your submission is late. Submissions with more than 50 marks deducted will be awarded 0 marks. You are allowed multiple submissions to Turnitin before the deadline, after which only one submission is allowed, and only if you have not already previously submitted. If you fail to submit your ECA, you will be deemed to have withdrawn from the course.
You are reminded that electronic transmission is not always immediate. It is possible that network traffic may be particularly heavy on the cut-off date, and connections to the system cannot be guaranteed. Hence, you are advised to submit your work no later than the day before the cut-off date in order to make sure that the submission is accepted and in good time.
This ECA is an individual project that requires you to carry out an analysis of academic discourse and apply your knowledge of accepted practices in writing research articles to your own writing. Detailed instructions are given below.
A. Prepare a discourse analysis of ONE of the following from a discipline of your choice.
i) An academic conference presentation
ii) Two 3MT presentations
iii) Two undergraduate or postgraduate essays
iv) Two main sections of an undergraduate or postgraduate dissertation
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- MO9623: Critically evaluate the issues involved in relation to the effective Logistical movement of products: Supply Networks Report, NUN
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU
- COM322: Write a report identifying the ethical issue and which MEAA Code of Ethics standards it relates to: Media Law and Ethics Report, SUSS
- The client, Mr Yeo, is a 65-year-old Chinese male, divorced, living alone, and was admitted to the hospital in a near-comatose condition: Master of Counselling Case Study, SUSS
- LAW303: Ms Lim Siew Ling is suing her sister-in-law, Ms Neo Choon Sian, for calling her a “rotten woman” after throwing a bunch of bananas: Law of Business Organisations Case Study, SUSS
- MNGT 6801: Given the future focus of this unit, you need to understand not just current opportunities and threats: Global Strategic Management Report, BU
- ANL551: In a theoretically ‘ideal’ labor market, applicants with the same product attributes should be equally paid when hired by any organization: Data Analytics for Decision Makers Report, SUSS
- Evaluate the interviews in a table and identify the problems for the market exit in Romania procedure for market entry: Management Thesis, CU
- BUS353: Provide evidence of the background reading and research you have done to inform your choice of topic: Project Management Dissertation, SUSS
- S3289C: Provide background information and a profile of your chosen sports event and Identify and describe the roles of two key stakeholders: Facilities and Events Management Coursework, RP