1. Identify and discuss the main changes and challenges that take place as an individual enters and going through middle adulthood. Your discussion should demonstrate clear integration of data from your interview, and sound theoretical principles on developmental processes covered in this course (i.e., biological, cognitive, and socioemotional). Provide your own conclusion about the two midlife adults based on your observation (e.g., whether their experience is pleasant or otherwise). (40 Marks)
2. Evaluate whether midlife entails a crisis in development according to each of the adult stage theories. Explain the differences between the concept of ‘midlife crisis’ and the search for generativity, as well as examine the idea of midlife consciousness. In your analysis, make link to the experiences of the two mid-life adults you have interviewed. Also, highlight any points that might have been impacted by cultural differences (i.e., ethnicity). (40 Marks)
3. Identify and discuss the most interesting/fascinating things that you have learned from this informal research/interview. Point out any theories or principles that may be difficult to apply in the Singapore context.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com experts offer the best my assignment help Singapore services to students at all educational level. Our writers are best in all the academic sphere and present best guidance. You just need to pay to do assignment online and receive the best work.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- ACC6063 The Garden group has a reporting date of 31 December 2020 On 30 September 2020, the group disposed: Advanced Accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- ACC6063 The Caddy group acquired 240,000 of August’s 800,000 equity shares for RM6 per share on 1: Advanced Accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- ACC6063 Bintik Putih bought 30% of Arnie on 1 January 2020, when Arnie had a share capital of 100,000 RM1 shares: Advanced Accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- ACC6063 Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements: Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements: Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- To investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing: Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU
- Choose a grocery shop that is locally operated but not necessarily locally owned. It can be an existing small business or a start-up: principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore
- MKTG3040 Analyze your team role, practices, and experience in the development and completion of the SDS & Customer: Services Marketing Assignment, UON
- Create a simple Cisco Packet Tracer home Network Diagram setup with the following items: Networking Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- A2829C Compare pharmacokinetics characteristics of Drug K when administered to Jenny and Sally: Drug Action Assignment, RP