|University||Singapore Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management (SIPMM)|
Select an organization that you are familiar with and assume that you are the purchasing manager of this organization. Analyse the effectiveness of these three aspects of the purchasing management, namely supplier selection criteria and related issues (eg. single or multiples sources, local or overseas, etc.), purchasing costs, and the use of information & communication technologies (ICT) for purchasing operations and management.
You are required to consult and fully reference a MINIMUM of 10 references (e.g., book; www; journal article from the full-text databases; current affairs magazine; newspaper, etc.). The use of the WIKIPEDIA online encyclopedia is NOT allowed. The word range of this essay is about 2,000 words.
The report must fulfill the following requirements:
- More marks will be awarded for reports which provide more detailed discussion and in-depth analysis with adequate referencing to the purchasing concepts and models.
The report should be presented as follows:
- Introduction – Outline the purpose of this essay (about 100 words) and provide the key information about the selected local retailer (about 200 words), information includes products, supplier markets, competitors, organizational goals and strategies, etc.
- Supplier Selection Criteria and Issues – Analyze the purchasing goals and needs of the selected organization and the relevant information. Recommend the appropriate criteria to be considered when selecting supplier(s) and the decisions required to be made for issues relating to supplier selection (about 500 words).
- ICT For Purchasing Operations – Analyze the purchasing goals and needs of the selected organization and the relevant information. Recommend the ICT to be applied for improving purchasing operations (about 500 words).
- Purchasing Cost Analysis – Analyze the purchasing goals and needs of the selected organization and the relevant information. Recommend the appropriate tools to be considered for analysing the purchasing costs (about 500 words).
- Conclusion – Reinstates all of the significant parts of this report and refers the reader back to the focus that has outlined in the introduction and to the central topic. This gives the report a sense of unity (about 200 words)
- Referencing – All sources referred to in your essay, including any diagrams, must be referenced to in-text and be included in a full reference list at the end of the assignment, according to the APA system of referencing. Use the following Kaplan resource to assist you to do this accurately and consistently.
Our supply chain management assignment writing services are available worldwide. We have thousands of satisfied students who avail of our management assignment writing services throughout the course curriculums. You can buy online assignments for purchasing management on any topic.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Employee Motivation is the Aspect on Which the Organisation, American Express (AMEX) Pays: Organisational Theory and Behaviour Assignment, SIM
- MED 900: You are Required to Identify a Research Problem (or Research Topic) in Psychology: Educational Inquiry Assignment, NTU
- In Order to Achieve a Sustainable, Zero-waste Economy, Agricultural Waste: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- Beacon Manufacturing Pty Ltd will be Having Its Annual Sales kick-off: International Hospitality Events and Operations Assignment, KU
- FMT311: BCA Green Mark for Existing Non-residential Buildings 2017: Green Building Assessment Standards Assignment, SUSS
- In June 2008, Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino and Chairman Michael Cohl: Strategic Management Case Study, SMU
- You are a Research and Development Engineer for a Fermenter Supply Company: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- SCO103: You are a Junior Member of an Elite Media Relations and Communications Agency: New Empires: The Reach and Frontiers of the Tech Sector Assignment, SUSS
- HFS371: In Support of Your Company’s Business Expansion Plan, Your Selected Site is Required to Carry Out Renovation: Risk Assessment and Management Assignment, SUSS
- BLAW1002: Consider the Market for Merchant Ships: Markets and Legal Frameworks Assignment, CU