|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
Essay Question 1: Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications, a successful Chinese-owned company in Shanghai, plan to enter into a contract where Precise Infotech will bring funds and technology into a joint venture project with Wu Yin in China. The technology that Precise owns consists of patented inventions and trademarks registered in the EU and the US.
(a) Being a significant foreign investment, and using relevant portions of the IP Strategic Management Model, explain what measures Precise should take to protect and leverage on its patents and trademarks in a volatile and expansive Chinese market.
(b): Please also elaborate the different ways in which Precise, as a foreign investor, can minimize the impact of fluctuation in the value of its money in this foreign investment. What kind of clauses should both parties insert in the joint venture agreement to ensure that the value of their money and foreign investment are defined clearly and protected successfully, especially from the fluctuating economic and foreign exchange markets?
(c) As a foreign investor coming into China for the first time, what are the areas of concern you, as a lawyer, would advise Precise Infotech to be aware of when investing in a host state?
(d) Finally, what are some of the terms and conditions you, as a lawyer, would insert into a Foreign Investment Agreement made between Precise Infotech and the China government’s Foreign Investment Agency?
Our assignment experts offer excellent case study assignment help in Singapore. we have 3000+ Ph.D. cheap case study writers who can guide you step by step in the complicated case study and have a great capability to craft authentic case study solutions on law assignments.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- ISIT312: Assume That a file Orderline.txt Contains Information About the Products Included in the Orders Submitted by the Customers: Big Data Management Assignment, SCIT
- Identify Logistics Problems in the Supply Chain (analyze the root cause) Use Fishbone Diagram Can Show 3-4 Root Cause: Logistics and Supply chain Management Report, SUSS
- Constructor Pte Ltd has more than 500 Employees on the Global Scale and Has Achieved Excellent Record in Safety Certification: Safety, Health and Environmental Management Assignment, MDIS
- COR160: Singapore Government is Increasing the Benefits for Parents to Have Babies Due to the Pandemic Situation: Essential Academic Writing Skills Essay, SUSS
- ANL321: Gwynedd County Council is Eager to Improve the Rates of Waste Food Recycling: Statistical Methods Assignment, SUSS
- BUS350: You are required to provide a written analysis of one case study of Kill Kapture: Strategic Marketing Case Study, MU
- ICT301 : Find a case related to Enterprise Architecture (EA), Introduce the Case, and Discuss how the Documentation Framework in the Case is Different from the EA3 cube Framework Tn the Textbook: Enterprise Architectures Essay, MU
- Shipping Pte Ltd Ventured into the Logistics Industry in April 2020 After the Pandemic Started: Business Management Report, NYP
- S2059C: Discuss How the Assigned Topics from Either Group A OR Group B Below are Relevant to Your case Study: Sports Sociology and Inclusive Physical ActivityCase Study, RP
- Choose any Company (MNC or SME) of your Choice from Any Country Students are Encouraged to Choose a Company Based on Their Specialization of Study: Principles of Management (PMGT) Assignment, KU