You can write a personal narrative that, ideally (but not mandatorily), integrates the technological/digital, and that in some way has some kind of thesis of its own, some kind of point you want your reader to better understand by the narrative’s end.
The big question here, of course, is how you integrate the technological/digital into the paper. Your options are unlimited; you could
a) write some part of it in the style of texting
b) offer a narrative about the influence of digital devices on you
c) include screenshots of your laptop to aid in whatever narrative you’re telling
Or honestly you could do anything else. Just remember that it has to be a personal narrative and it needs to make some kind of claim. That claim can be about whatever you want it to be: something about yourself and the way you live, something about our digital culture, or heck, something about writing in digital spaces! It’s up to you!
1) To write and “think” with attention to the visual
2) To present an argument in a visual/digital way (or to think through the digital/technological in writing about yourself)
3) To practice writing in “alternative” rhetorical contexts
4) To continue building awareness of and critical thinking skills towards visual/digital rhetorics
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com present the best assignment help online for all the struggling students and make their academic task easy. Do not worry about your homework anymore and take our write my assignment help at the best prices available.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS