|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||NUR4802 Bachelor in Sciences (NURSING|
By the end of this module you should be able to:
1. Select an aspect of health care related to clinical practice in which you have a particular interest.
2. Undertake an in-depth and critical review of relevant literature paying particular attention to the appropriateness of methodologies, sampling methods, data collection, and analysis used.
3. Integrate the findings of the review with relevant areas of knowledge from the degree program and personal professional knowledge and experience to develop either a research proposal or a practice innovation (change) proposal.
4. Assess the implication(s) of the proposal for nursing practice.
You are required to present a robust academic thesis, which includes a review of the literature on a relevant issue arising from clinical practice in Singapore. You should consider the implications of the evidence you gather and use it to develop one of the following proposals:
1. A Change Innovation Proposal: To develop a proposal on an aspect of practice that should be changed or implemented based on sound evidence.
2. A Research Proposal: To develop a research proposal to answer a potential research question in order to generate new knowledge on a particular clinical issue.
The honors thesis should be based on sound theories and evidence that supports the development of your subsequent proposal.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Seeking exceptional online assignment help for NUR4802 Bachelor in Sciences (NURSING) at the National University of Singapore (NUS)? Look no further than our specialized Singapore Nursing Assignment Help services! Our platform excels in aiding students to craft meticulous academic theses, conducting in-depth literature reviews on pertinent issues. For NUS scholars seeking academic guidance, our adept experts are at your service. Invest in our proficient professionals' support to navigate your course seamlessly, ensuring academic success at every step!
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business: Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SUSS
- Provide a brief profile of your client. Identify the client’s ABCs: Counselling Skills Assignment, SUSS
- Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) and/or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Ports and Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS
- FIN2001S Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance: Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data: School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment, KU
- BM1987 The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope, and coverage of the Employment: Employment Law Assignment, NYP
- National Gaming Inc. (National) operates the weekly lottery in the country. National is owned by the country’s Finance Ministry: Principle of Finance Assignment, TP
- BBS2019 Use social media analytics to review and provide insights into how followers feel/interact: Business social media analytics Assignment, TP
- EDF5532 Stevie works for a community agency and has been seeing Obsa as a client for 6 months for counseling: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU
- EDF5532 This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU