|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||Operations and Supply Chain Management|
Now, suppose you are the supply chain manager of a company (Boeing), critically analyse the company’s supply chain and discuss how would you apply the theories and principles learnt in this module to improve the supply chain performance. You are expected to describe the company’s supply chain first, and then to identify the key issue(s) or problem(s) in the supply chain, find out the reasons causing the problem(s) and propose appropriate solutions.
Theories and principles learnt in lecturers and seminars should be applied to the selected supply chain to justify your analysis. In addition, the critical analysis should be underpinned by up to date peer reviewed academic journal articles and examples and cases (not limited to the selected company).
Boeing – Describe background/ network of the company – what is my role – am I a manufacturer, distributor, who is my upstream supplier, who is my downstream customers, draw a simple supply chain diagram and briefly describe it
Identify key issue(s) or problem(s) in the supply chain and find out the reasons causing the problem(s) and propose appropriate solutions. Draw a fish bone diagram identifying the symptoms/ problem: late in delivery and state the reason. root cause i.e outsourced things like engineering and manufacturing – what is causing this? Identify it. Draw the fish bone diagram to identify the problem – cause and effect. Explain the root cause that lead to the problem. Identify key problems and find out the reasons
Propose a solution based on the theories/ concepts. Others: Write a maximum of 3 topics – 3 corresponding solutions to solve 3 issues i.e procurement issue – solution is to improve by managing my suppliers (root cause of late delivery). The solution must solve the problem. Based on that fish bone, identify 3 root cause and apply 3 concepts/ topics At least 20 references (majority should be journals, academic articles)
If you have not the better understanding of the goods and services then you can not write operations and supply chain management assignments without any expert's help. The expert assignment writers of Singapore Assignment Help have a really good knowledge of writing supply chain management assignments and operations management assignments for NUS scholars on any hard topic.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- ICT 133: Develop and Write Complete Full Python P:rograms for Each Part: Structured Programming Assignment, SUSS
- HRM255: Imagine You are an Executive Working in the Ministry of Manpower. An International Labour Organisation: Tripartite Relations in Singapore Assignment, SUSS
- HRM333: Neutrends is a Local, Fast-growing Clothing Retail Brand: Performance Management Assignment, SUSS
- BUS105: Misinterpretation is a Common Problem When Using Statistical Information: Statistics Assignment, SUSS
- Sebastian is a Hospital Orderly Who has Demonstrated a Genuine Interest in His Job: Health Workforce Assignment, NUS
- BUS103: The Global Search for Talent has Led Many Organisations to Embrace Diversity: (Online) Organisational Behaviour Essay, SUSS
- This was a Year of Transition for Media Giants. Multi-billion Dollar Mergers: Information Systems Assignment, NUS
- Due to a Recent Back Injury, Cecelia has Decided to Give up Water Sports: Contract & Agency Law Assignment, SIM
- During the Nineteenth Century, Paternalist Ideas Waned, as the Philosophy of laissez-faire: Contract Law Essay, SIM
- CLS107: The Well-field System is a State-Owned Land System (Aristocratic Land Ownership) in Ancient: Introduction to Chinese History Assignment, SUSS