|University||Singapore Management University (SMU)|
|Subject||Creative Advertising Development|
Netflix is a global streaming entertainment service offering ad-free, unlimited viewing focused on movies and TV series. Netflix is present in 190 countries to over 209 million members. Content is offered in over 30 languages, and the brand continues to explore the next language to launch.
Despite this broad language offering, UK consumer appetite for non-English language titles has historically been low. However recently this has started to change, with Netflix titles such as Squid Game (Korean), Lupin (French), and La Casa De Papel (Spanish) becoming huge hits all around the world, including the UK (see the brief pack for an example of how Netflix used the Euros 2021 as a cultural conversation hook).
Netflix believes that great stories are universal. The increasing impact of foreign language content on pop culture is undeniable; an Oscar for Parasite, a sold-out Wembley stadium for BTS, searches for currency conversion calculators for WON are skyrocketing, and white Vans are this year’s must-have Halloween accessory.
Netflix is leading the way in globalizing the entertainment business, providing a platform for people from more than 190 countries to watch stories from all over the world. They want to show members around the world that great content can come from anywhere, and be loved by anyone. They also believe more people should see their lives reflected on screen – and more voices should have the chance to be heard.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Unleash your potential with our top-tier Online Assignment Assistance at Singapore Assignment Help. Ignite your creativity through specialized Course Work Writing Help, tailored for students at Singapore Management University (SMU). Transform your ideas into compelling campaigns with our Pay To Do Assignments Service. Dive into a world of innovative advertising development, guided by professionals who ensure your success. Explore new horizons in the realm of creative advertising and excel in your SMU journey with our dedicated support.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business: Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SUSS
- Provide a brief profile of your client. Identify the client’s ABCs: Counselling Skills Assignment, SUSS
- Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) and/or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Ports and Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS
- FIN2001S Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance: Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data: School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment, KU
- BM1987 The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope, and coverage of the Employment: Employment Law Assignment, NYP
- National Gaming Inc. (National) operates the weekly lottery in the country. National is owned by the country’s Finance Ministry: Principle of Finance Assignment, TP
- BBS2019 Use social media analytics to review and provide insights into how followers feel/interact: Business social media analytics Assignment, TP
- EDF5532 Stevie works for a community agency and has been seeing Obsa as a client for 6 months for counseling: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU
- EDF5532 This assignment requires students to work through an ethical decision-making model using the structure suggested: Ethics for counsellors Case Study, MU