|University||Northumbria University (NU)|
|Subject||MO9622: Strategic Supply Chain Management|
- Individually to prepare a 3000 (+/-10%) words report on an evaluation of a supply chain organisation/supply chain department of an organisation (ie part of a Supply Chain in either a Manufacturing; Retail or Service Industry).
- to compare and contrast its supply chain strategy against a comprehensive literature review on appropriate supply chain theories
- the theories include but are not limited to planning, customer service, JIT/Quick Response, pipeline management, inventory/distribution management, E-supply chain, closed-loop supply chain, lean/agile, 6 sigmas;
- to evaluate the organisation and provide improvement suggestions
- Include an Abstract (200 words max not in word count)
- Include an Introduction (100 words) and a Conclusion (200 words both included in the word count)
- Your report should include data on the organisation to analyse the strategic role of the organisation within its supply chain and assessing its operation in terms of its supply chain strategy. This will involve secondary data collection and analysis.
Students are expected to undertake significant research and literature review to develop their case.
Mapping to Programme Goals and Objectives
Knowledge & Understanding:
- Critique and appraise a variety of Strategic Supply Chain Management techniques and their application to the analysis and interpretation of business data for a variety of organisational applications. (MLO1)
- Understand and critically evaluate the role of Strategic Supply Chain Management as an aid to decision making; through the selection of techniques to assist in the solution of business problems. (MLO2) Intellectual / Professional skills & abilities:
- Evidence skills in the handling of Supply Chain Management techniques and the corresponding findings of its analysis and for progression to more advanced contexts. (MLO3)
If you are finding yourself in a difficult position when writing (MO9622) strategic supply chain management assignment you can get our online supply chain management assignment help through the 24/7 support. We have a team of homework help experts who provide top quality supply chain management essay sample.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS