|University||Northumbria University Newcastle (NUN)|
|Subject||MO9528: Applied Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
Supply Chain Simulation Reflective
Based on the Global Supply Chain Management Simulation V2 in seminars, write a reflective report to review your decision process in the simulation. Your reflection should show the rationale of your decision and good practices as well as lessons learned from the simulation. How did you apply the theories and principles in the module should also be discussed in your reflection?
Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process
In the module, we have studied the logistics and supply chain processes. Now, suppose you are the supply chain manager of a company you are familiar with (chosen by yourself), critically analyze the company’s logistics process in its supply chain and discuss how would you apply the theories and principles learned in this module to improve the supply chain performance.
You are expected to analyze the whole logistics process first, and then identify the key issue(s) or problem(s) in the company’s logistics, find out the reasons causing the problem(s) and propose appropriate solutions. Theories and principles learned from lecturers and seminars should be applied to the selected company to justify your analysis. In addition, the critical analysis should be underpinned by up-to-date peer-reviewed academic journal articles and examples and cases.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Singaporeassignmenthelp.com is the ultimate college assignment help website – no matter how tight your deadline, we've got you covered! We provide top-level work in every discipline and also ensure high quality for the entirety of our services. With Singaporean assignment writers, college students can finally rest assured that their college assignments will be taken care of professionally so they can focus on the other exciting aspects of college life!
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Nursing documentation is an essential component of nursing practice. However, nurses are more inclined towards: Nursing Assignment, NYP
- Elaborate on how Johnny may benefit from the psychotherapeutic interventions. As the attending therapist: Counselling Essay, JCU
- One of Patrick Wolfe’s most salient encapsulations of the operations of the settler colonial state is his assertion: Biopolitical Modalities Coursework, DU
- Critically evaluate the entrepreneurial marketing strategies/tactics that have been employed at different stages: Entrepreneurship Report, NUS
- The Mental Rehabilitation Model had been the dominant paradigm in the mental health service of Hong Kong: Biological Influences on Human Behavior Essay, SUSS
- CVE1222: A wooden beam is loaded with several point forces, as depicted in Fig.1. It is supported by a pin at B and a smooth support: Structural Analysis 1 Coursework, NTU
- SWK203e: Review the journal article by Liu that investigated how people living in Hong Kong coped with major mental disorders: Biological Influences on Human Behavior Assignment, SUSS
- BUS107: ErgoPillow is an online shop selling two different models of ergonomic pillow which helps to relieve sore necks: Quantitative Methods Assignment, SUSS
- Far East Flora has had some success with gifting on special occasions and would like to try a special Valentine’s Day: Applied Marketing Management Case Study, CU
- FMT306: In the 2021 Work Trend Index by Microsoft, which outlines findings from a study of more than 30,000 people in 31 countries: Strategic Asset, Property and Facilities Management Assignment, SUSS