|University||The University of Newcastle (UoN)|
|Subject||MNGT3002: Knowledge Management|
You are a consultant engaged to analyse and assess the organisation’s current KM capacity. You may project the future KM needs, and offer recommendations if you wish to round your analysis off.
Fortunately, you went to University before becoming a consultant so you understand the advantage of conducting deep academic research and using the academic convention to write your report including Purpose and Description The purpose of this assignment is for you to analyse and assess the KM situation in one core/predominant* area of knowledge management for an organisation. In doing so you will provide a response informed by research to an individual organisation’s existing KM situation.
Organisational analysis (current)
KM systems/response analysis (positives/negatives)
Mastery of KM terminology/processes
considerable knowledge to analyse your organisations current KM situation. After ‘drilling down’ you may focus your strategy on one KEY area of operations (i.e. a strategy/HR focus may drill down to predominate recruitment) but remember, you still need a comprehensive assessment and
evaluation of the larger area.
As your focus is strategic, an existing KM system in your organisation will create no disadvantage to your project. You should include it in your analysis and assessment.
*Please note that specialisation in one area does not mean that you should ignore all other areas.
Excellent reports will recognise how their area, recommendations and options fit within the bigger KM picture. For example, you may be focussing on ICT systems but recognition of the right skill mixes through HR, culture needs/ development, reward systems etc must also be considered. Similarly, social
or HR systems are supported/impacted by IT and should be identified.
CAUTION: Please do not report that the organisation should contract someone to analyse their current strengths and weaknesses ‐ this is your job – they have contacted you ‐ you will not get paid (nor will you get good grades) if your predominate advice is to tell them to do it themselves. To do well you should demonstrate the ability to analyse an organisations KM requirements (according to your area of choice) considering elements of core knowledge, operational knowledge and strategic knowledge.
a willingness to consider and break down the pros and cons of each element of your analysis according to the particular characteristics of the organisation’s needs.
good to a superior understanding of KM practices and principles through the correct use of key terminology and correct application.
Get proficient report writing help on MNGT3002: Knowledge Management. At Singapore Assignment Help we have well-qualified PhD report writers who have great capability to compose comprehensive report writing on management assignments at a nominal price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- HRM203: prepare a Report on “Work-from-home and Employee Motivation During the Covid-19 Pandemic : Human Behaviour in Organisations Report, SUSS
- Choose a British company, which you believe has achieved superior performance, as indicated by the competitive position: Entrepreneurial Marketing in the Digital Era Assignment, NTU
- PSB365CL: adoption of CSR initiatives amongst companies in the hospitality industry: International Hospitality Operations Management Coursework, JCU
- As the newly appointed Quality Vice-President for Flex, you have been asked by the Senior Management Team to prepare: Quality Management for Organisational Excellence Assignment, MDIS
- UGB264: Select two real-life global organizations from the Food and Beverage industry. You are to compare and contrast the business ethics: Business Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability Report, MDIS
- BUS352: Amped Inc produces and sells a consumer product To better understand its operations, Amped collects 60 months of sales and inventory dataOperations Analytics Assignment, SUSS
- PSY259e: Brutalizing is the only adjective for the public schools of that district around 1908 and ’09 Few teachers had the true vocation for their work: Personality and Individual Differences Assignment, SUSS
- ACC203: Sheng Siong staff are to get up to 16 months’ bonus after strong earnings amid COVID-19 pandemic: Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- Challenges of Research Findings in Social Science Provide a Review of Literature Discussing the challenges and possible solutions: Customer Insights Begins With Me Literature Review, NUS
- SEC333e: In a national statement made by Singapore’s Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong, at the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly on 27 Sep 2019:Government and Security Assignment, SUSS