|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||MED 900: Educational Inquiry|
In this assignment, you are required to identify a research problem (or research topic) in psychology or/and education area that you have encountered in the educational research literature and/or your own professional experience. Further, you need to develop a research proposal that describes an appropriate research method for the problem.
You will not need to actually execute this study, but rather submit a convincing proposal that could realistically address the research problem you have chosen. This means that you will need to include a literature review, identify a research gap, describe your research problem and research question(s), and offer a detailed description of your methodology (e.g. data collection and analysis).
Your research proposal can be either a qualitative or quantitative research design (or a mixed-methods approach). You should choose your design based on whether it is the most appropriate method of educational inquiry, given your research problem. Furthermore, try to make the scope of your proposed research design reasonable, e.g. this should be a study you could potentially complete whether in your careers or here at university, so, you should have a realistic time frame, number of participants, intervention(s), instruments, etc.
Some examples of potential projects include:
- Is pedagogy A more effective than pedagogy B?
- Does variable A influence variable B?
- Does learning features A, B, or C differ across classes?
- What is the effect of Variable A on Variable B (e.g. extensive reading time on vocabulary)?
- How does motivation/self-perception/teacher feedback/ICT relate to academic performance?
- Why do students in cohort A perform differently than cohort B on test C?
- How can problem A be improved in my class/school?
- How does student A experience a particular aspect/context of education?
We have a large team of online assignment writers who assist college students with (MED 900) educational inquiry assignments. Our tutors are well-experienced and have a great experience of providing high-quality work with outstanding writing skills that help with students ' day-to-day tasks. So if you are looking for someone who can solve my assignment then contact us.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Employee Motivation is the Aspect on Which the Organisation, American Express (AMEX) Pays: Organisational Theory and Behaviour Assignment, SIM
- In Order to Achieve a Sustainable, Zero-waste Economy, Agricultural Waste: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- Beacon Manufacturing Pty Ltd will be Having Its Annual Sales kick-off: International Hospitality Events and Operations Assignment, KU
- FMT311: BCA Green Mark for Existing Non-residential Buildings 2017: Green Building Assessment Standards Assignment, SUSS
- In June 2008, Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino and Chairman Michael Cohl: Strategic Management Case Study, SMU
- You are a Research and Development Engineer for a Fermenter Supply Company: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- SCO103: You are a Junior Member of an Elite Media Relations and Communications Agency: New Empires: The Reach and Frontiers of the Tech Sector Assignment, SUSS
- HFS371: In Support of Your Company’s Business Expansion Plan, Your Selected Site is Required to Carry Out Renovation: Risk Assessment and Management Assignment, SUSS
- BLAW1002: Consider the Market for Merchant Ships: Markets and Legal Frameworks Assignment, CU
- The Vikings Traded All Over Europe and as Far East as Central Asia: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SMU