|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||MED 900: Educational Inquiry|
In this assignment, you are required to identify a research problem (or research topic) in psychology or/and education area that you have encountered in the educational research literature and/or your own professional experience. Further, you need to develop a research proposal that describes an appropriate research method for the problem.
You will not need to actually execute this study, but rather submit a convincing proposal that could realistically address the research problem you have chosen. This means that you will need to include a literature review, identify a research gap, describe your research problem and research question(s), and offer a detailed description of your methodology (e.g. data collection and analysis).
Your research proposal can be either a qualitative or quantitative research design (or a mixed-methods approach). You should choose your design based on whether it is the most appropriate method of educational inquiry, given your research problem. Furthermore, try to make the scope of your proposed research design reasonable, e.g. this should be a study you could potentially complete whether in your careers or here at university, so, you should have a realistic time frame, number of participants, intervention(s), instruments, etc.
Some examples of potential projects include:
- Is pedagogy A more effective than pedagogy B?
- Does variable A influence variable B?
- Does learning features A, B, or C differ across classes?
- What is the effect of Variable A on Variable B (e.g. extensive reading time on vocabulary)?
- How does motivation/self-perception/teacher feedback/ICT relate to academic performance?
- Why do students in cohort A perform differently than cohort B on test C?
- How can problem A be improved in my class/school?
- How does student A experience a particular aspect/context of education?
We have a large team of online assignment writers who assist college students with (MED 900) educational inquiry assignments. Our tutors are well-experienced and have a great experience of providing high-quality work with outstanding writing skills that help with students ' day-to-day tasks. So if you are looking for someone who can solve my assignment then contact us.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- ISIT312: Assume That a file Orderline.txt Contains Information About the Products Included in the Orders Submitted by the Customers: Big Data Management Assignment, SCIT
- Identify Logistics Problems in the Supply Chain (analyze the root cause) Use Fishbone Diagram Can Show 3-4 Root Cause: Logistics and Supply chain Management Report, SUSS
- Constructor Pte Ltd has more than 500 Employees on the Global Scale and Has Achieved Excellent Record in Safety Certification: Safety, Health and Environmental Management Assignment, MDIS
- COR160: Singapore Government is Increasing the Benefits for Parents to Have Babies Due to the Pandemic Situation: Essential Academic Writing Skills Essay, SUSS
- ANL321: Gwynedd County Council is Eager to Improve the Rates of Waste Food Recycling: Statistical Methods Assignment, SUSS
- BUS350: You are required to provide a written analysis of one case study of Kill Kapture: Strategic Marketing Case Study, MU
- ICT301 : Find a case related to Enterprise Architecture (EA), Introduce the Case, and Discuss how the Documentation Framework in the Case is Different from the EA3 cube Framework Tn the Textbook: Enterprise Architectures Essay, MU
- Shipping Pte Ltd Ventured into the Logistics Industry in April 2020 After the Pandemic Started: Business Management Report, NYP
- S2059C: Discuss How the Assigned Topics from Either Group A OR Group B Below are Relevant to Your case Study: Sports Sociology and Inclusive Physical ActivityCase Study, RP
- Choose any Company (MNC or SME) of your Choice from Any Country Students are Encouraged to Choose a Company Based on Their Specialization of Study: Principles of Management (PMGT) Assignment, KU