|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||Molecular cell biology|
a. Describe the compartment you have selected. You should include
i) description of the structure of the compartment;
ii) a summary of the cellular pathways directly associated with the compartment;
iii) identify a research paper that has investigated the compartment and explain how they identified the compartment in that study.
b. Perform a case study on a single protein that is considered a resident protein in that compartment (i.e. accumulated in that compartment and also functions in it). You should include
i) description of the protein and any biochemical function it has;
ii) document the cellular function the protein contributes to;
iii) identify and summarise a research paper that significantly advanced our understanding off or initially discovered that protein;
iv) report if the function of this protein been associated with any disease state.
c. Organelles are the sum of their parts. To understand an organelle you need to know what proteins are associated or localized within them. Identify a single protein associated with your organelle. Search the databases for research articles related to your proteins – look for those with your protein name in its title.
Diseases are rarely defined by a single research article and the translation of the basic knowledge of disease is ongoing. Specialized databases have been created to collect knowledge of individual diseases and are curated to keep it current. OMIM
Students sometimes feel stressed and think “can I pay someone to write my essay on Molecular cell biology? yes, you can. At Singapore Assignment Help Our professional essay writers write your essay at a cheap price. Our writers are highly experienced and committed to delivering custom essay writing on biology assignments.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- ISIT312: Assume That a file Orderline.txt Contains Information About the Products Included in the Orders Submitted by the Customers: Big Data Management Assignment, SCIT
- Identify Logistics Problems in the Supply Chain (analyze the root cause) Use Fishbone Diagram Can Show 3-4 Root Cause: Logistics and Supply chain Management Report, SUSS
- Constructor Pte Ltd has more than 500 Employees on the Global Scale and Has Achieved Excellent Record in Safety Certification: Safety, Health and Environmental Management Assignment, MDIS
- COR160: Singapore Government is Increasing the Benefits for Parents to Have Babies Due to the Pandemic Situation: Essential Academic Writing Skills Essay, SUSS
- ANL321: Gwynedd County Council is Eager to Improve the Rates of Waste Food Recycling: Statistical Methods Assignment, SUSS
- BUS350: You are required to provide a written analysis of one case study of Kill Kapture: Strategic Marketing Case Study, MU
- ICT301 : Find a case related to Enterprise Architecture (EA), Introduce the Case, and Discuss how the Documentation Framework in the Case is Different from the EA3 cube Framework Tn the Textbook: Enterprise Architectures Essay, MU
- Shipping Pte Ltd Ventured into the Logistics Industry in April 2020 After the Pandemic Started: Business Management Report, NYP
- S2059C: Discuss How the Assigned Topics from Either Group A OR Group B Below are Relevant to Your case Study: Sports Sociology and Inclusive Physical ActivityCase Study, RP
- Choose any Company (MNC or SME) of your Choice from Any Country Students are Encouraged to Choose a Company Based on Their Specialization of Study: Principles of Management (PMGT) Assignment, KU