|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ICT330: Database Management Systems|
The traditionally labor-intensive real estate and built environment sector has been hit particularly hard by the pandemic and the resulting manpower shortage, but with the increasing use of emerging technologies like drones, artificial intelligence (AI), and Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices, the sector may soon see significant alleviation of its manpower issues.
On top of that, these technologies can also benefit the end-users of the real estate sector – real people living in real homes. Besides making the construction process more efficient and less reliant on manpower, these technologies can also help with safety monitoring, fall detection, and even cleaning.
To support this initiative by the real estate sector, the Singapore government has brought in a new cloud hosting service provider Amazon. Incorporated and based in Singapore, the cloud services it provides will give the real estate sector the processing power it needs for its digitization and AI initiatives.
You have been hired as Amazon’s database administrator. To spearhead its
incorporation, it has recently launched a web portal for its customers to easily
purchase and use its services.
It has received its first batch of 200 user accounts
- Analysis of the fields and data in the CSV file and design the new user account
- Write an SQL script to insert the customer data in csv file data into the
What to submit
- ER diagram of the new user account database.
- SQL script to set up the new database.
- SQL script to load the customer data into the database.
If you want to hire an assignment writer at a reasonable cost then you must get in touch with Singaporeassignmenthelp.com. We have a team of well-qualified experts who provide you well-formatted & grammatically correct Database Management Systems Assignment before the deadline.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit: Data Analytics Assignment, NUS
- Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development: Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP
- Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice: Mass Communications Assignment, NTU
- In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline: Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM
- Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes: Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS
- There are three characteristics of a “black swan” event – rarity, extreme impact, and retrospective predictability: Organizations in a Global Context Assignment, KU
- Many modern Singaporean families have both parents working. Such dual-income families often result in children spending less: English Essay, SUSS
- Find and collect a set or few sets of biomedical related data dengue fever, covid, HFMD, cancer, etc: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Research Paper, NUS
- 33923: Much of strategic management accounting literature presents strategy as a deliberate, rational process. Where this is not the case: Advanced Management Accounting and Control Essay, UoB
- Peters argues that the only way for an organization to survive is by constantly reinventing itself through a ceaseless: Managing Change Essay, NUS