|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HFS376: Human Factors in Defence and Security|
You are the Deputy Director of the Planning and Operation Department (POD) in HQ Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA). In view of expansion, another command centre will be established in a new building. The Commissioner of ICA appointed you to lead in the development of a new command centre next to the existing ICA Building.
With your previous experience at Woodlands Checkpoint command centre, you are tasked to develop and evaluate a human-centred design command centre and propose a plan to implement Crew Resource Management (CRM). In the report, you should cover the following:
(a) Identify and briefly describe THREE (3) possible human factors issues in the
(b) Explain THREE (3) relevant methods in human factors that can be used to evaluate the command centre. Briefly describe each of them.
(c) Examine the need for Crew Resource Management (CRM), including its purpose, components, communication, training and benefits to address the human factors challenges in the command centre.
(d) Using the CRM program, propose an implementation plan and an assessment of its effectiveness.
You have been recently promoted to Deputy Director of Quality Assurance Department in HQ MINDEF at Bukit Gombak. Your responsibility as a Deputy Director includes overseeing and managing the Safety Branch of the army.
Although the Infantry Battalion has a Safety Management System (SMS), there was a complaint that the SMS is not well established and not implemented. In view of this, the Director of the Joint Operation and Plan Department (JOPD) has tasked you to conduct a study to assess the effectiveness of a firm and implementable SMS for the Infantry Battalion.
You are expected to submit a study report to the Director of JOPD. The content of the paper should include the following:
(a) Discuss the basic elements of the SMS process.
(b) Describe a firm and implementable SMS for the Infantry Battalion.
(c) Propose recommendations based on the pros and cons of a firm SMS for the Infantry Battalion.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Avail of high-quality TMA Assignment answers on HFS376: Human Factors in Defence and Security. Singapore Assignment Help has a group of efficient writers who have great capability to write the proper solution for business management assignments, marketing assignments, international business assignments, etc at a low price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Nursing documentation is an essential component of nursing practice. However, nurses are more inclined towards: Nursing Assignment, NYP
- Elaborate on how Johnny may benefit from the psychotherapeutic interventions. As the attending therapist: Counselling Essay, JCU
- One of Patrick Wolfe’s most salient encapsulations of the operations of the settler colonial state is his assertion: Biopolitical Modalities Coursework, DU
- Critically evaluate the entrepreneurial marketing strategies/tactics that have been employed at different stages: Entrepreneurship Report, NUS
- The Mental Rehabilitation Model had been the dominant paradigm in the mental health service of Hong Kong: Biological Influences on Human Behavior Essay, SUSS
- CVE1222: A wooden beam is loaded with several point forces, as depicted in Fig.1. It is supported by a pin at B and a smooth support: Structural Analysis 1 Coursework, NTU
- SWK203e: Review the journal article by Liu that investigated how people living in Hong Kong coped with major mental disorders: Biological Influences on Human Behavior Assignment, SUSS
- BUS107: ErgoPillow is an online shop selling two different models of ergonomic pillow which helps to relieve sore necks: Quantitative Methods Assignment, SUSS
- Far East Flora has had some success with gifting on special occasions and would like to try a special Valentine’s Day: Applied Marketing Management Case Study, CU
- FMT306: In the 2021 Work Trend Index by Microsoft, which outlines findings from a study of more than 30,000 people in 31 countries: Strategic Asset, Property and Facilities Management Assignment, SUSS