|University||The University of Newcastle (UoN)|
|Subject||GSBS6481: International Business Strategy|
You have chosen a real-world scenario (in the seminar):
An existing company has recently expanded into a new international market OR expanded its operations in an existing international market.
You are tasked with a 3000-word report based on your industry and market assessment for this company’s move, which covers the following issues/questions:
1. Outline general aspects of the company (history, organizational structure, products) as well as its industry and market position at home. Draw on any relevant performance and market share data for the relevant years.
2. Assess the wider external environment in which the expansion occurred ( use one relevant theoretical framework such as PESTLE, CAGE, Porer’s Five Forces, Yip’s Globalisation Drivers or Porter’s National Diamond to aid in the assessment).
3. Identify and evaluate the company’s international strategy and key resources (financial, human, knowledge, physical) utilized in this expansion. Use one relevant strategy model such as Bartlett and Ghoshal, Porter’s Coordination-Configuration, AAA, VRIO/VRIN, and Dunning’s OLI paradigm to aid in identifying the company’s strategy in this expansion
4. Identify key stakeholders who might be impacted by the company’s expansion and what ethical issues may arise
5. Assess whether or not the company was or will be successful in its move? (To do this, draw on multiple indicators of success, both in terms of internal company developments and external environment).
If you are looking for instant help with international business assignments then come to Singapore Assignment Help. We provide affordable assistance for GSBS6481: International Business Strategy assignments to UoN students 24/7. We resolve the student's query like "Can I pay someone to my assignment?" on the same day thus we offer last-minute assignment writing services.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- BLAW1002: The Commonwealth Bank of Australia: Rogue One: Markets and Legal Frameworks Case Study, CU
- ELG217: Discuss and Demonstrate How “Symbolic Domination” (Bourdieu 1992): Language and Society Essay, SUSS
- BUS107: Johnson Food Pte Ltd Produces Canned Corn for the Local and Overseas: Quantitative Methods Report, SUSS
- SOC392: The Number of Reported Cases of Singapore’s Top Six Scam Categories in 2019: Methods of Data Analysis: Exploring Behavioural Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- As a Researcher Working for a Local Academic Institution, You have been Tasked: Economics Assignment, NUS
- BPBS1053: A Research has been Conducted to Study the Reaction Time of Students Toward Some Stimuli: Basic Statistics Assignment, SUC
- FBM 12030: Rambrandt Restaurant has Come Out with Four Specialty Dishes in June 2019: Food and Beverage Control Assignment, SHRM
- After a Tough Few Months for McDonald’s, the New CEO Makes His Public Debut: Culture & Organisations Case Study, KU
- Select and Analyse a Publicly Listed Company on Either the Australia Stock Exchange: Principles of Finance Report, NUS
- LL4164V/ LL5164V: PRP Consortium (“PRP”) is About Committed to a 30-year Concession: International Projects Law & Practice Assignment, NUS