|University||University of Manchester (UoM)|
Throughout our course, we discussed how digital innovations and technologies (such as APIs, Distributed Ledgers, etc.), which were developed to address a variety of issues and create opportunities for organizations to organize or re-imagine their economic activity, can have an impact on a firm’s business model and performance, industry architecture and even competition in the wider sector.
We also discussed how technologies such as Blockchain can impact the entire value chains in payments and value transfer systems and change the way we think about money and asset ownership. Starting from the papers by Zachariadis et al. (2019) on blockchain and Chusu et al. (2022) on CBDCs as well as extending your reading to other relevant papers and resources please respond to the following questions:
Provide a definition and describe the foundational properties, and characteristics of distributed ledger technology (a.k.a. blockchain technology).
Critically discuss the application of Bitcoin and its promise to replace traditional payment infrastructures and fiat currencies around the world.
Does it always have an advantage compared to centralized systems and/or
currencies? What are its limitations and the challenges it could introduce (where possible, use examples and resources (academic and industry) to articulate your points)?
How do you think the introduction of CBDCs will affect the money and payments market going forward as well as competition with existing private
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Assignment help Singapore is the one-stop solution to get urgent assignment help on academic subjects at a cheap price. Our writers have enough knowledge to provide do my assignment Singapore service to university students. so hurry up and contact us today to take tutor-marked assignment answers within the deadline.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- ACC6063 The Garden group has a reporting date of 31 December 2020 On 30 September 2020, the group disposed: Advanced Accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- ACC6063 The Caddy group acquired 240,000 of August’s 800,000 equity shares for RM6 per share on 1: Advanced Accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- ACC6063 Bintik Putih bought 30% of Arnie on 1 January 2020, when Arnie had a share capital of 100,000 RM1 shares: Advanced Accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- ACC6063 Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements: Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements: Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- To investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing: Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU
- Choose a grocery shop that is locally operated but not necessarily locally owned. It can be an existing small business or a start-up: principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore
- MKTG3040 Analyze your team role, practices, and experience in the development and completion of the SDS & Customer: Services Marketing Assignment, UON
- Create a simple Cisco Packet Tracer home Network Diagram setup with the following items: Networking Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- A2829C Compare pharmacokinetics characteristics of Drug K when administered to Jenny and Sally: Drug Action Assignment, RP