|University||University of Manchester (UoM)|
Throughout our course, we discussed how digital innovations and technologies (such as APIs, Distributed Ledgers, etc.), which were developed to address a variety of issues and create opportunities for organizations to organize or re-imagine their economic activity, can have an impact on a firm’s business model and performance, industry architecture and even competition in the wider sector.
We also discussed how technologies such as Blockchain can impact the entire value chains in payments and value transfer systems and change the way we think about money and asset ownership. Starting from the papers by Zachariadis et al. (2019) on blockchain and Chusu et al. (2022) on CBDCs as well as extending your reading to other relevant papers and resources please respond to the following questions:
Provide a definition and describe the foundational properties, and characteristics of distributed ledger technology (a.k.a. blockchain technology).
Critically discuss the application of Bitcoin and its promise to replace traditional payment infrastructures and fiat currencies around the world.
Does it always have an advantage compared to centralized systems and/or
currencies? What are its limitations and the challenges it could introduce (where possible, use examples and resources (academic and industry) to articulate your points)?
How do you think the introduction of CBDCs will affect the money and payments market going forward as well as competition with existing private
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Assignment help Singapore is the one-stop solution to get urgent assignment help on academic subjects at a cheap price. Our writers have enough knowledge to provide do my assignment Singapore service to university students. so hurry up and contact us today to take tutor-marked assignment answers within the deadline.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- The world of transportation is changing. Due to increasing mobility demand, challenges like financing, dealing with emissions: Sustainable Transportation Essay, NUS
- The internal audit on WSH Management System failed for your company and one of the nonconformances stated: Workplace Safety and Health System Management Assignment, NUS
- NUR09122: Discuss how you would search for evidence and evaluate this selected evidence. Design a small pilot study: Advancing Practice through Research Assignment,
- Define and explain fixed assets and their relationship with depreciation. Define working capital and its importance/role in business: Financial Management Assignment, SMU
- In order for you to be able to determine what your values are, it is important that we first define what we mean by the term “value”: Critical Analysis on Tourism Leadership Assignment, KU
- Ms. A is a staff member who joined 4 months ago and was quickly promoted to a senior management role due to her excellence: Secretary Assignment, SI
- Brand Consultant and develop a corporate brand revitalization strategy and a communication plan to generate better: Marketing Report, CU
- BM0180: Identify relevant articles on the event/issue in the International Business (IB) environment, specifically in the areas of PESTEL: International Business Assignment, NYP
- Are you surprised to see these temples belonging to 2 different religions located just beside each other: Understanding Singapore Assignment, NUS
- The aim of the essay is to allow you to demonstrate your understanding and application of the theories included in the module: Nursing Assignment, NUS