|University||Curtin University (CU)|
|Subject||Applied Marketing Management|
Far East Flora has had some success with gifting on special occasions and would like to try a special Valentine’s Day offering in Cold Storage to increase awareness of their offerings. They are looking to launch a floral bouquet with 6 red roses with an attached chocolate box containing 6 heart-shaped chocolates from Fossa Chocolates as a trial for 6 months. This offering is exclusive to Cold Storage during the trial period.
Cold Storage is planning a markup of 25% for the product.
If Far East Flora would like to sell the Valentine’s Day offering at retail for $24.99, determine the following metrics:
- What will Far East Flora’s selling price for the Valentine’s Day offering have to be, assuming the above-stated markup for the retailer?
- How many units will Far East Flora need to sell to break even?
- How many units will Far East Flora need to sell to Cold Storage to earn a target profit of $20,000?
- If Far East Flora achieves the sales volume required to earn the target profit, what will be its profit %?
- Do you think Far East Flora should proceed with this venture? Why or why not?
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you're a student in Singapore struggling with multiple assignments, you need a reliable and trustworthy assignment writing service that can help you to achieve your academic goals. Look no further than Singaporeassignmenthelp.com, where you can buy assignments in Singapore that are tailored to your specific requirements. Our team of highly qualified writers, editors, and proofreaders will work with you to deliver high-quality, plagiarism-free assignments that will help you to excel in your studies. We offer competitive prices, timely delivery, and 24/7 customer support to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience. So, don't hesitate - contact us today and take the first step towards academic success!
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- PSY259: In recent years there has been an exponential increase in interest in a set of socially aversive traits collectively referred: Personality and Individual Differences Report, SUSS
- A critical understanding of the origins and various approaches to strategic management. A critical understanding: Strategic Management Essay, NUS
- Choose an organization you are either currently working or you have some experience with or are familiar with: Human Resource Management Essay, EBIC
- BSL202: Lorraine has just graduated with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Art History. She has a specialization in 15th-century Italian artwork: Workplace Law Assignment, MU
- CP5520: Construct either a model-theoretic interpretation or a proof-theoretic interpretation of the above rules using: Advanced Databases and Applications Assignment, JCU
- HLT6052: Evaluate the importance of public relations to the tourism, hospitality, and events industries, with particular: Public Relations and Sponsorship for Tourism, Hospitality & Events Assignment, CMU
- Comparing Amazon Go to traditional brick-and-mortar supermarket shopping, what are some data that can be collected: Data Science and Machine Learning Assignment, NUS
- Scott is a 16-year-old that is uncomfortable and fearful in social situations. He would break out in perspiration when: Foundation Psychology Essay, NTU
- One of the critical elements to strategically managing a property portfolio involves the regular building condition: Review of BCI and FCI Dissertation, EIT
- High-Speed Testers (HST) is a company that specializes in manufacturing semiconductor test machines: Inventory Cost and Management Assignment, TP