|University||The University of Newcastle (UoN)|
|Subject||Econ1001: Microeconomics for Business Decisions|
Choose Any One Topic from the given four topics for Writing an Academic Essay
1) The reconciliation of economic and environmental challenges (especially climate change) in the 21st Century;
2) The Australian banking industry in the aftermath of the Royal Commission inquiry and policy recommendations;
3) The alleged excessive market power of the US tech giants (e.g. Google, Facebook, Uber) and the competition and other challenges for national governments;
4) Regional economic change and challenges and opportunities for local businesses.
What makes a good essay?
Here is a listing of common characteristics that good essays share. These general characteristics apply to essays from any discipline area. (Acknowledgement to Elizabeth Adamczyk (PhD) who compiled this summary below).
- Substantiated, supported, and illustrated claims
- Used well-chosen case studies and gave detail (e.g. examples and stats) to illustrate them
- Applied economic analysis to the examples (rather than simply describing the example)
- Answered the question (rather than simply describing the empirical or theoretical content of the sources)
- Applied some critical thinking skills (e.g noted the limitation of a policy or a model)
Language and grammar
- Correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Used appropriate academic language (avoided subjective and colloquial language)
- Wrote in sentences and paragraphs
- Chose or made appropriate figures and analysed and labelled them correctly
- Integrated figures into the discussion (not just had them at the end with no in-text reference to them.)
- Formatted figures appropriately (e.g. with a heading, placed on a new line immediately after the paragraph where they were discussed, using appropriately sized text)
- Cited sources in-text in an appropriate style (e.g. APA or Harvard)
- Provided an academic reference list
- Consistently formatted entries in the reference list
Throw away your worries of essay writing into the sea when SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com is here. We have well-equipped 2500+ PhD expert writers to provide online help for economics assignment. Our talented writers provide professional help regarding any type of essay like custom essay writing, argumentative essay, persuasive essay etc. You can clear all your queries related to Econ1001: Microeconomics for Business Decisions assignments through our 24*7 online chat facility anytime. We provide plagiarism-free business economics assignment help to UoN students.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- BLAW1002: The Commonwealth Bank of Australia: Rogue One: Markets and Legal Frameworks Case Study, CU
- ELG217: Discuss and Demonstrate How “Symbolic Domination” (Bourdieu 1992): Language and Society Essay, SUSS
- BUS107: Johnson Food Pte Ltd Produces Canned Corn for the Local and Overseas: Quantitative Methods Report, SUSS
- SOC392: The Number of Reported Cases of Singapore’s Top Six Scam Categories in 2019: Methods of Data Analysis: Exploring Behavioural Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- As a Researcher Working for a Local Academic Institution, You have been Tasked: Economics Assignment, NUS
- BPBS1053: A Research has been Conducted to Study the Reaction Time of Students Toward Some Stimuli: Basic Statistics Assignment, SUC
- FBM 12030: Rambrandt Restaurant has Come Out with Four Specialty Dishes in June 2019: Food and Beverage Control Assignment, SHRM
- After a Tough Few Months for McDonald’s, the New CEO Makes His Public Debut: Culture & Organisations Case Study, KU
- Select and Analyse a Publicly Listed Company on Either the Australia Stock Exchange: Principles of Finance Report, NUS
- LL4164V/ LL5164V: PRP Consortium (“PRP”) is About Committed to a 30-year Concession: International Projects Law & Practice Assignment, NUS