|Singapore Management University (SMU)
|Healthcare Operations Management
1. Discuss the benefits and barriers in Telemedicine in an outpatient setting and provide recommendations in relation to patient safety (Word limit: 500 — 750)
2. Carol, a Service Manager, has been tasked to upgrade the hospital’s online appointment scheduling system. A task force is assigned to her to help with the project.
As the hospital is rushing to launch this new system together with some other new services, Carol is given six months to complete the system upgrade.
Discuss Carol’s responsibilities and the main challenges she might face in taking up this task. (Word limit: 500-750 words)
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
3. “Long waiting times top reason for patient dissatisfaction in the outpatient clinic, Boudreaux (2004) for Internal Medicine. Appointment wait times went as high as 65 days and consultation wait times ranged up to 80 minutes for subsidized patients.
Long appointment wait times could potentially contribute to a deterioration of patients’ health, and patients are more likely to become anxious or agitated if the consult wait time is long.
Outpatient clinic staff felt stressed by the need to manage the patients’ emotions and expectations while waiting, as well as by the peak hours caused by uneven workload and scheduling practices.
Discuss the factors contributing to the long waiting times in an outpatient clinic and provide recommendations to manage customers’ waiting time effectively. (Word limit: 600- 850 words)
We at Singapore Assignment Help work for Singapore Management University (SMU) students and assist them with healthcare operations management assignments and healthcare management essays. Our operations and process management writers are experts in providing top-class health service management assignment writing services to all level students.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- MKTG2010: How do attendees rate the quality of performances, diversity of exhibits, inclusivity: Questionnaire Design and Sampling Plan Research Paper, NBS
- MKTG2010: What is the overall level of satisfaction among festival attendees regarding various aspects such as events: Questionnaire Design and Sampling Plan Research Paper, NBS
- CSCI368: In a mobile roaming system, there are three entities: a mobile user U, its home server H: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Alice and Bob are employees residing in two dispersed branches, D1 and D2, of the same company: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Consider the following key exchange protocol which is a variant of the Diffie-Hellman protocol: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- Please state in the report if the HDPE plastic will be used for dry wall ceiling or suspended ceiling: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, SIT
- Analyse what your personal qualities or characteristics are that can impede or enhance your ability: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- You work as a counselor in the new Crisis Intervention Centre in Mulberry. In response to the incident above: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- Examine FIVE (5) core strengths of the Milan Therapy Model by using case examples mentioned: Counselling of Family Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS
- HR9509: As member of a research group, you have been asked to choose a country and critically assess relevant issues: Global, Comparative and Cross-Cultural HRM Assignment, NU