|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with Minor|
Description of Assignment
The student is to reflect on his role as an educator. The reflection should include the following:
The practicum experience involves routine care, transitions, and activities for children:
Discuss his thinking about routine care and/ or transitions and carry ingout activities for the child Arnprior to the practicum experience and the reasons for the student’s feeling/ thinking in relation to his/ her assumptions, values, or beliefs.
Explain how and why his/her feelings/thinking has changed after the practicum experience.
TherelationshipbetweentheLearningEnvironmentand the roles of the educator as stated in the Code of Ethics
Indicate whether the Learning Environment of his/ her attachment center shows the professional responsibilities and obligations are met.
Explain with examples, what roles the educator play in shaping the learning environment that affects the fulfillment of the responsibilities and obligations as mentioned in the three identified statements.
Three key learning points:
Describe the three key learning points and substantiate with examples drawn from his/ her practicum experience.
Explain how the three key learning points can beappliedin his/to her professional practice.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- MO9623: Critically evaluate the issues involved in relation to the effective Logistical movement of products: Supply Networks Report, NUN
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU
- COM322: Write a report identifying the ethical issue and which MEAA Code of Ethics standards it relates to: Media Law and Ethics Report, SUSS
- The client, Mr Yeo, is a 65-year-old Chinese male, divorced, living alone, and was admitted to the hospital in a near-comatose condition: Master of Counselling Case Study, SUSS
- LAW303: Ms Lim Siew Ling is suing her sister-in-law, Ms Neo Choon Sian, for calling her a “rotten woman” after throwing a bunch of bananas: Law of Business Organisations Case Study, SUSS
- MNGT 6801: Given the future focus of this unit, you need to understand not just current opportunities and threats: Global Strategic Management Report, BU
- ANL551: In a theoretically ‘ideal’ labor market, applicants with the same product attributes should be equally paid when hired by any organization: Data Analytics for Decision Makers Report, SUSS
- Evaluate the interviews in a table and identify the problems for the market exit in Romania procedure for market entry: Management Thesis, CU
- BUS353: Provide evidence of the background reading and research you have done to inform your choice of topic: Project Management Dissertation, SUSS
- S3289C: Provide background information and a profile of your chosen sports event and Identify and describe the roles of two key stakeholders: Facilities and Events Management Coursework, RP