|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
Design of Elevator Control system using VHDL
Develop a design for an eight-floor elevator. The inputs/outputs are shown
below. The elevator displays the moving direction and the current floor. In
addition, the maximum weight in the elevator is 4500lb. If the current weight
is larger than 4500lb, the elevator will alert automatically. A Boolean signal
comes from the maximum weight detector and will be set to 1 whenever the
maximum weight is exceeded. The door of the elevator should not keep open
for longer than 3 minutes.
Otherwise, it will close automatically. The door alert signal should normally be below but go high whenever the door has been open for more than 3 minutes. This door alert signal will be used by the mechanical part of the elevator to issue a “close door” command. Whenever the door is open for more than 3 minutes, a blinking 30mA lamp will come on.
This blinking will happen at a rate of approximately 1 blink every 2 seconds. In addition, there is a sensor on each floor to sense whether the elevator has passed the current floor. This sensor provides a 3-bit Boolean signal that encodes the floor that has been passed. We assumed we were given a 3-bit Boolean signal.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Looking for an affordable way to get a top-quality assignment on Analogue Electronic Assignment? Look no further, Singaporeassignmenthelp.com offers you a cheap assignment writing service in which our master degree holders can assist you and write your assignments in a 100% error-less way before the deadline.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- HRM09105: The purpose of this essay is to evaluate and reflect on concepts of leadership from both an academic and practitioner perspective: Leadership in Organisations Essay, ENU
- TSL571e: You are to submit the end-of-course assignment ECA in exactly the same manner as your tutor-marked: Academic Discourse: English in a Global Context Assignment, SUSS
- Critically evaluate the Wirecard scandal and case studies, define and explain: Master of Business Administration Assignment, JCU
- Discuss his thinking about routine care and transitions and carry ingoutactivities for the child arenprior: Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with Minor Assignment, SUSS
- 300MKT: The final complete project is the culmination of your independent research study: Advanced Marketing Study Course Work, CU
- Explain the relationship between the learning environment and the role of an educator: Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with Minor Assignment, SUSS
- CSCI312: Consider the following conceptual schema of an operational database owned by a multinational real estate company: Big Data Management Assignment, UOW
- SMO101: You may also wish to discuss these in tutorials, or online with your fellow students in the discussion forum: Sustainable Maritime Operations Access Course Coursework, MLA College
- PSS201: Define the concept of research ethics and Discuss the ethical principles that should be adhered to when doing research with indigenous communities: Criminological Theories and Intervention Assignment, SUSS
- FIN312: Draw the payoff diagrams of portfolios 1 and 2 on the same figure, ignoring any transaction costs: Mathematics and Programming for FinTech Assignment, SUSS