|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||Comparative Asian Studies|
Choose from the following essay topics:
1. Will China maintain the liberal world order and eventually lead it, or will it resort to military action in the South China Sea to attain and ensure dominance? How does Covid-19 impact this calculation?
2. Asia’s history has been defined by flows of people-movements and migration. It continues to be a site for massive flows of both labor-migration and forced-migration. How can Asian governments and policy-makers constructively engage with either/both types of migration?
3. Asia’s societies increasingly must find the right balance between achieving economic growth and the negative social and environmental by-products of that growth. This plays out in many different ways across Asia – whether in BRI infrastructure projects, rapid urbanization of Asia’s cities, or the race for green finance, among others. Identify one example where you think a city or state government has ‘gotten it right’ and explain why you think this could be a model for other societies in Asia.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Assess your Ability to Research, understand and apply Theoretical Frameworks in the Context of Major or Mega-Events: Major Research Paper, MU
- RM119 : Research the Swiss National Bank’s Intervention in the Foreign Currency Market: Treasury Risk Management For The Corporation Assignment,ISCA
- ICT167: Construct algorithms to solve Problems using a Combination of Sequence, Selection, and Iteration Constructs: Principles of Computer Science Homework, OU
- Write an Analytical Essay on: “The Supply Chain Management environment within the South African organization: Logistics and Supply Chain Management Essay, SUSS
- CHEE6420: Conduct of a Proper risk Assessment for a Proposed Development based on the Security Situation in Singapore: Safety and Risk Management Assignment,UoN
- BUS303: Mrs. A, a single mum with two children, Would like you to Assist her to Prepare her Tax Return for the 30 June 2021 tax Year: Taxation Homework, MU
- BUSINESS123: Select any ONE (1) business ethical topic from the list below Unethical Management Behavior Sweatshop / Child Labour: Business ethics Coursework, PSB Academy
- Differentiate between different forms of Market Failure and the Externalities Associated with Them Referencing Research: Microeconomics I Coursework , SMU
- BUS601: identify two (2) key Management Issues of the Chosen Company and to Analyze the Impact: Contemporary Topics in Business and Management Assignment, SUSS
- ICT393: Discuss the Advantages and Disadvantages of Meeting system Requirements with Commercial Software: Advanced Business Analysis and Design Assignment, MU