|University||The University of Newcastle (UoN)|
|Subject||CHEE6420: Safety and Risk Management|
Assessment: The is an individual project. It requires students to prepare a security plan based on the conduct of a proper risk assessment for a proposed development based on the security situation in Singapore.
SECURITY PROJECT – PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT
1. The Singapore government is planning to grant a license for a new flight training school to be built and operated in the northern part of Singapore. It will be built on the public, private partnership (PPP) model.
2. The project team has come up with a Master plan showing the site layout plan for the new development. It is attached as an appendix to this Annex A. The perimeter of the site will be demarcated by a 2.8m high weldmesh fence. Within the site there will be a terminal building where lessons will be conducted; a runway; an aircraft parking area; a control tower; and a general engineering maintenance building. The design is based on other flight training schools the project team has built in the region. Since it is a PPP model development, the government has indicated it will also station a fleet of light aircraft that may be used for visits by key government officials to the neighboring countries. A car park and accommodation block is also being planned as the school expects to attract interested applicants from the region.
3. MHA has stated that the granting of the license for the project to proceed is subject to the submission of a security plan. In light of this, the project team has engaged you, based on your expert knowledge of the security situation in Singapore, to prepare a security plan for the proposed development based on the conduct of a thorough and robust risk assessment. This risk assessment will form the basis for designing and implementing security measures. The deliverables for the security plan report are:
3.1. Identification of assets
3.2. Identification of threats; the probability of occurrence, and impact and consequences based on the identified threat scenarios in the event they are successfully executed. The security plan report should detail the specific threat scenarios and security measures to minimize the risk at the following areas:
- Adjacent areas
- Perimeter of site
- Building perimeter
- Vital and restricted areas.
- Proposed location of the security control room and the list of security systems and means that should be monitored, including any off-site links if necessary; and type of security manpower
- List of security procedures and contingency plans that should be prepared for this development
Are you seeking a safety management assignment help for your complicated (CHEE6420) Safety and Risk Management Assignment? If yes then we offer the best solution to resolve all your doubts. Our experts are highly qualified and skilled to cater quality assignment help on risk management at an unbeatable price. Our Assignment Helpers offer plagiarism-free content at an affordable price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- LOG317: Consider Your Current Employment or an Organisation you are Familiar With: PROCUREMENT STRATEGY AND POLICY Assignment, SUSS
- ACC202: Question 1 At the start of 2021, Henry opened an Interior Design Business The following were Transactions: Financial and Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- Challenges in Recognizing Personal/professional Weakness and how it may Have Hampered your Personal and or Professional Development: Specialist Diploma In Digital Marketing & Communication Management Coursework, TP
- ACC202: Question 3 You Have just Joined an SGX-listed Company The CEO has Asked you to Write a Report on the Financial Performance: Financial and Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- Many Firms Target the Lead Users or Innovators with their New Products : Marketing Principles Assignment, TP
- ECON1035: The Role of Temperature in Economic Development has Been an Important Question: Business Statistics Report,
- FIN382: You Have been Hired to Advise the Executive Team of a Construction and Engineering Firm: Risk Management for Finance and Technology Assignment, SUSS
- ACC202: Question 2 2020 was a Challenging year for Momo Hardware Hit by a Sharp fall in sales, the Company allowed Credit sales for the First Time: Financial and Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS
- FIN383: Question 1 Ant, the Titan of Fintech in China, is Seeking a dual listing in Hong Kong and Shanghai: Financial Technologies and Innovations Assignment, SUSS
- Attend a Meeting Regarding Restructuring their IT infrastructure and Services: Business Computing and Information Systems Assignment, UCLAN