|University||Temasek Polytechnic (TP)|
|Subject||Specialist Diploma In Digital Marketing & Communication Management|
Module title: effective communications 2
Write a 750-word self-reflective journal presenting your own challenges in recognizing personal/professional weakness and how it may have hampered your personal and or professional development. You should identify at least two strengths, two weaknesses, and develop a corresponding action plan based on SMART (Specific, Measureable, Achievement, Realistic, and Time-bound)goals to address your identified weaknesses.
In presenting this journal, you must include the following theories/models:
- Myer Brigg’s MBTI model or Cattel’s traits in the introduction of yourself.
- SWOT model in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. The SMART model is applied to address your weaknesses.
For this assessment, you are expected to reflect on your own strengths and weaknesses and suggest action points for your own personal or professional development.
Get top-notch Coursework writing help for Specialist Diploma In Digital Marketing & Communication Management. We have a panel of expert coursework writers who are well qualified and have experience in the field for a long time. they have the capability to solve any coursework within the given deadline. Besides this, they offer quality help on digital marketing assignments at a nominal price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS