|University||Nottingham University Business School (NUBS)|
|Subject||BUSI4293: Business Intelligence in the Digital Economy|
We will look at the underlying ideas which drive technologies like mobile phones, social media, Web 2.0, cloud computing, Big Data analytics, and The Internet of Things (IoT). We will discuss how they are being used by different firms to change their capabilities, their business models, and their performance. We will seek to understand how to use these technologies in business examples, the firms that you work for, and in your jobs.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- HBC203: Ravi, a communications researcher, wants to find out if Singaporean parents’ concern about their children’s exposure: Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- Discuss 5 issues faced with having workforce diversity within your organization. Explain the issues you have: Workforce Diversity Essay, SIM
- LB5402: There are six purposes of a performance management system. From the case, identify and explain the THREE (3) purposes: Performance Management and Appraisal Assignment, JCU
- BSBSUS401: A person who demonstrates competence in this unit must be able to provide evidence of the ability to implement and monitor: Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices Case Study, DU
- POL298: With reference to different conceptual approaches in IPE, critically evaluate arguments for and against free international trade: International Political Economy Essay, MU
- 2005 MKT: You have decided to launch a new shower gel in Singapore You are required to prepare a detailed marketing plan for the launch: Marketing Management Report, Singapore
- Previously, in a non-digitalised world customer engagement was based around human interactions. However, now that the transactions: Consumer Behavior in the Digital Age Essay, UOE
- SWK356: Concerning the case study, appraise FIVE (5) underlying objectives of the IAmGoingHome project about Singapore’s: Social Work in Healthcare Assignment, SUSS
- HFS201: Describe human physical capabilities and limitations and their relevance to workplace design. Identify risk factors: Workplace Evaluation and Design Essay, SUSS
- SOC356: What were some social trends or issues that resonated with you in SOC356? Why did they do so and how would you relate: Urban Sociology Assignment, SUSS