|University||Murdoch University (MU)|
|Subject||BRD209: Creativity and Innovation|
Part A: Perturbing thoughts
Step 1: Take the last 2 numbers in your student number. If they are not the same number then go to Step 2.
If they are the same number add 1 to the last number (e.g. ‘77’ → ‘78’). In the case of ‘99’ it will go to‘90’.
e.g. 54465227 → 2 and 7
54465233 → 3 and 4
54465299 → 9 and 0
54465200 → 0 and 1
Step 2: Select the two words from the following list which correspond to your two numbers from Task 1.
For example, if your student number is 20150537. The two numbers would be ‘3’ and ‘7’ and the two words ‘String’ and ‘Dance’.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Step 3: Using your two words in any order, adding letters at the beginning or end of the words in any way (though still being recognisably your two words) do the following tasks:
Task 1: In less than 30 words describe the (made up) Modern Artwork about to appear in National Gallery Singapore based on your two words.
Task 2: In less than 30 words describe the premise of the children’s story involving your two words.
Task 3: In less than 30 words describe the disease your pet platypus has contracted based on your two words.
Task 4: Choose one of the descriptions from Task 1 – 3 and elaborate more on it (<300 words). For example, if Task 1 is chosen, you might explain how the artist arrived at the idea for the masterpiece. If Task 3, you might write about the cure or how was the disease was contracted (for example)?
Part B: Disruption and Innovation
Imagine if we discover next week that there is civilization but of a different intelligent species, the Aquarians, established at the bottom of our deepest oceans. They have similar intelligence as humans but breathe water instead of air. What would be the implications for humans? What innovations might occur in our daily activities or objects? What would we do differently? The following tasks are to get you to think ahead about the consequences of an unexpected event. These consequences may be big or significant or minor/fun/incidental. These tasks require a combination of creativity and analysis.
- After 12 months, what will the 3 main differences or consequence in our society? Make a compelling case for why these will be 3 main consequences.
- After 12 months, what will be 3 small or minor differences affecting your daily life or activities?
- What product would you develop to sell to the Aquarians? Describe the product, cost, and delivery.
- After 50 years, what will the 3 main differences or consequence in our society? Make a compelling case for why these will be 3 main consequences
- After 50 years what will be 3 small or minor differences affecting your daily life or activities?
If you are facing the challenges in writing Creativity and Innovation assignments then come to us. Our assignment experts will immediately solve your problems and give you a very good (BRD209) Creativity and Innovation assignment help. If you are not happy with our assignment or need some changes then you can take a free revision facility that is the most important feature of our company.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Nick has Joined the National Recreation Agency (NRA) as a Programme Development Executive (PDE): Conflict Management Assignment, KU
- Formulate an Emergency Response Plan (ERP) So that It would Help You to Organize: Fire Safety Manager Assignment, ITE
- TBA2105: Smartphones with Internet Connectivity are Probably be Considered More Essential Items: Web Mining Assignment, NUS
- The Chairman Said that There was No Statistic Available Therefore More Research: Event Planning & Management Assignment, SMU
- MME2151: The Lumped-Parameter Model (Also Called Lumped-Element Model, or Lumped-Component Model) Simplifies: Electro-Mechanical Systems Technology Assignment, SIT
- We Consider a Triangle ABC with Fixed Base Length b = BC and the Area of the Triangle: Mathematics Homework, NUS
- Develop a Strategy for the Retail or Manufacturing Type Organization Chosen Which will Transition: Supply Chain Management (SCM) Assignment, SMU
- BCLE002: Identify the Key Stakeholders/Players to Stage a Tradeshow that Comprises: Mice Management Assignment, TP
- BM1378/BM5082: An Abrupt Freeze to a Long-Standing Procedure: URA Halts Re-issue of Option to Purchase: Word Processing and IT Presentation Assignment, NYP
- MME2121: A Training Model of an Overhead Gantry Crane is Shown in Figure 2: Engineering Dynamics Assignment, SIT