|University||Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)|
|Subject||BM0973: Business Continuity and Risk Management|
Singapore has emerged well from the COVID-19 pandemic. The island was first affected by imported infections in late January 2020. Since then, the crisis has seen tens of thousands of residents infected – Singaporeans, Permanent Residents, and Migrant Workers – including professional, blue-collar, and domestic workers.
Assume that Singapore has fully lifted the COVID-19 guidelines with effect from 13 Feb 2023. You are an operations manager in a car distributor showroom one of the major car brands in Singapore.
Your Managing Director has asked you to devise a Business Continuity Management Framework to help the company emerge from the COVID-19 crisis and other challenges facing the car distributor industry. However, the government expects future waves of infection for a few more years but leaves the details to the individual companies. Assume that your company has a moderate budget of about SGD $0.5 million to implement your recommendations.
- Apply their knowledge of the development stage of a Business Continuity Management program in a simulated business context.
- Derive meaningful conclusions and recommend ways to prepare a Business Continuity Management (BCM) Framework that the program developed is realistic, practical, and relevant for the company concerned.
- Demonstrate how Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools i.e. ChatGPT can be used to improve their submission.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your BM0973 business continuity and risk management case study? Trust Singapore Assignment Help to provide the guidance you need. Our dedicated experts possess in-depth knowledge and practical insights to craft compelling case study writing. Benefit from our custom solutions, meticulous research, and impeccable writing to excel in this important field.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- ACC6063 The Garden group has a reporting date of 31 December 2020 On 30 September 2020, the group disposed: Advanced Accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- ACC6063 The Caddy group acquired 240,000 of August’s 800,000 equity shares for RM6 per share on 1: Advanced Accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- ACC6063 Bintik Putih bought 30% of Arnie on 1 January 2020, when Arnie had a share capital of 100,000 RM1 shares: Advanced Accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- ACC6063 Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements: Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements: Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, NTU
- To investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing: Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU
- Choose a grocery shop that is locally operated but not necessarily locally owned. It can be an existing small business or a start-up: principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore
- MKTG3040 Analyze your team role, practices, and experience in the development and completion of the SDS & Customer: Services Marketing Assignment, UON
- Create a simple Cisco Packet Tracer home Network Diagram setup with the following items: Networking Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- A2829C Compare pharmacokinetics characteristics of Drug K when administered to Jenny and Sally: Drug Action Assignment, RP