|University||Curtin University (CU)|
|Subject||BLAW1002: Markets and Legal Frameworks|
Read the Commonwealth Bank of Australia: Rogue One case study and answer the following questions:
1. What areas of law are pertinent to this article? Describe what the identified areas of law cover, and explain how they are relevant to the issues raised in the article.
2. Jack Welch, Former CEO of General Electric, once stated, “Show me a company’s various compensation plans, and I’ll show you how its employees behave” What message do you think he was trying to convey by this statement? To what extent do you think CBA’s remuneration plan influenced the corporate culture and employee behaviour in CBA? What changes, if any, would you make to the remuneration plan?
3. CBA had an excellent reputation amongst its customers but CFPL severely damaged it. What are the challenges faced by an organisation like CBA in promoting ethical behaviour, compliance, and good governance throughout the group?
4. Who are the main players in the regulation of the financial industry in Australia? Outline some of the changes to the financial planning industry that have been brought about by the recently constituted Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA)?
5. ASIC is the corporate watchdog in Australia. Why was it criticised for its handling of the investigation into the dealings of CFPL? List three constraints, not mentioned in the case study, which could limit the ability of this regulatory body to properly serve its function?
We have the best assignment expert writers who assist you with delivering assignments within short deadlines as specified. They guide students in the right direction that will take them a step closer to their goal. We offer good quality business law assignment solutions to Curtin University students. Our tutors have relevant years of experience in writing a case study for (BLAW1002) markets and legal frameworks.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Employee Motivation is the Aspect on Which the Organisation, American Express (AMEX) Pays: Organisational Theory and Behaviour Assignment, SIM
- MED 900: You are Required to Identify a Research Problem (or Research Topic) in Psychology: Educational Inquiry Assignment, NTU
- In Order to Achieve a Sustainable, Zero-waste Economy, Agricultural Waste: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- Beacon Manufacturing Pty Ltd will be Having Its Annual Sales kick-off: International Hospitality Events and Operations Assignment, KU
- FMT311: BCA Green Mark for Existing Non-residential Buildings 2017: Green Building Assessment Standards Assignment, SUSS
- In June 2008, Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino and Chairman Michael Cohl: Strategic Management Case Study, SMU
- You are a Research and Development Engineer for a Fermenter Supply Company: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- SCO103: You are a Junior Member of an Elite Media Relations and Communications Agency: New Empires: The Reach and Frontiers of the Tech Sector Assignment, SUSS
- HFS371: In Support of Your Company’s Business Expansion Plan, Your Selected Site is Required to Carry Out Renovation: Risk Assessment and Management Assignment, SUSS
- BLAW1002: Consider the Market for Merchant Ships: Markets and Legal Frameworks Assignment, CU