|University||Kaplan University (KU)|
|Subject||International Hospitality Events and Operations|
Case Study Scenario
Beacon Manufacturing Pty Ltd will be having its annual sales kick-off conference, finishing with a banquet and an awards ceremony for the best sales personnel. Because of the better than expected business, Beacon Manufacturing Pty Ltd will be hosting a total of 120 guests of which 20 will be from overseas and will require hotel accommodation for one night. There will be 10 guests for the dinner who are accorded VIP status. The dinner will also have 2 formal speeches and some entertainment. For the conference, there will be a kick-off meeting followed by presentations by the various sales teams from the region.
The conference will last for half a day and will conclude after lunch and then the participants have their own free time until dinner. One coffee-break is required at 10:30 am and Lunch at 12:30 pm Beacon Manufacturing Pty Ltd has commissioned you as an Event Management Company to organize and run this event for them as they would like to provide an “experience” for their employees and guests.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
As your company has a very good reputation they have left it to you to come up with all the details and ideas. Additional information Date of event: 10th September 2020 Conference start time: 8:30 am to 2:30 pm Time of dinner: 7 pm to midnight Banquet Event Order template provided in Appendix A Floorplans provided in Appendix B Submission guidelines: Based on the case study scenario above, you are required to provide a report of approximately 3000 words narrative of how you would plan and organize this small event to meet the requirements of the above case scenario.
This is group work and your lecturer will allocate groups in week 2, approximately 3 to 4 students maximum per group. In your report you are specifically required to include the following:
- Event Brief & Concept
- Theme & Menu
- suitable for the event
- Marketing Activity
- Marketing Materials
- Creating Budgets
- Dish & Menu Costings, decorations and set up, entertainment
- Kitchen & FHO Set-up & Design
- Table Plan & Venue Set Up
- Roles & Work Schedule
- Labour Plan & Running Order for the Day
- Mood board – to be presented to the client for approval
Our team of expert assignment writers is available for you to give round the clock International Hospitality Events and Operations assignment help. We promise to deliver high-quality data within the given deadline. Till now, we have delivered our hospitality management assignment help services to thousands of students.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Employee Motivation is the Aspect on Which the Organisation, American Express (AMEX) Pays: Organisational Theory and Behaviour Assignment, SIM
- MED 900: You are Required to Identify a Research Problem (or Research Topic) in Psychology: Educational Inquiry Assignment, NTU
- In Order to Achieve a Sustainable, Zero-waste Economy, Agricultural Waste: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- FMT311: BCA Green Mark for Existing Non-residential Buildings 2017: Green Building Assessment Standards Assignment, SUSS
- In June 2008, Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino and Chairman Michael Cohl: Strategic Management Case Study, SMU
- You are a Research and Development Engineer for a Fermenter Supply Company: Chemical Engineering Assignment, NUS
- SCO103: You are a Junior Member of an Elite Media Relations and Communications Agency: New Empires: The Reach and Frontiers of the Tech Sector Assignment, SUSS
- HFS371: In Support of Your Company’s Business Expansion Plan, Your Selected Site is Required to Carry Out Renovation: Risk Assessment and Management Assignment, SUSS
- BLAW1002: Consider the Market for Merchant Ships: Markets and Legal Frameworks Assignment, CU
- The Vikings Traded All Over Europe and as Far East as Central Asia: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SMU