|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
B2B goods can be classified into different categories. These categories are different from consumer (B2C) goods classifications which are usually divided into convenience, specialty, and shopping goods. In the B2B world, goods are divided by the use to which they will be put. The most widely accepted classification of business products is: entering goods and services, foundation goods and services, and facilitating goods and services.
Examine the differences in classification between B2B and consumer goods. Ensure that you demonstrate your understanding of these six classifications through the use of at least one example per classification. You are expected to do your own research and to explain each classification in your own words.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Avail of the best cheap assignment writing on B2B Marketing Assignment at Singapore Assignment Help. We have a huge team of very experienced and talented SUSS assignment helpers who provide faultless solutions on marketing assignments at a cost-effective price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit: Data Analytics Assignment, NUS
- Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development: Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP
- Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice: Mass Communications Assignment, NTU
- In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline: Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM
- Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes: Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS
- There are three characteristics of a “black swan” event – rarity, extreme impact, and retrospective predictability: Organizations in a Global Context Assignment, KU
- Many modern Singaporean families have both parents working. Such dual-income families often result in children spending less: English Essay, SUSS
- Find and collect a set or few sets of biomedical related data dengue fever, covid, HFMD, cancer, etc: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Research Paper, NUS
- 33923: Much of strategic management accounting literature presents strategy as a deliberate, rational process. Where this is not the case: Advanced Management Accounting and Control Essay, UoB
- Peters argues that the only way for an organization to survive is by constantly reinventing itself through a ceaseless: Managing Change Essay, NUS