|University||HARVARD UNIVERSITY (HU)|
|Subject||ASX101: Applied Calculus in Scientific Processes|
- In an electrical circuit, the voltage V is given by Ohm’s law V = IR. Find the voltage when I = 5.36 A and R =14.76 π. Express your answer to 2 d p. Indicate the units for your answer clearly.
- The energy expenditure ( / ) kcal km for animals swimming at the surface of the water was given by 0.88 y f x x = = ( ) 0.01, where x is the animal’s weight in grams. Find the energy for a muskrat weighing 800 g swimming at the surface of the water. Express your answer to 2 d p. . and indicate the units for your answer clearly.
- The power P watts dissipated in an electrical circuit may be expressed by the
formula . What is the V given that P = 8.46 watts and R = 36.12 π. Express your answer to 2 d.p and indicate the units for your answer clearly
- If a ball is thrown upward with an initial velocity of 32 m / sec, then its height
after t sec is given by 2 h(t) = 32t- 16t²,
i. At what height is the object after 1 sec?
ii. How long will it take for the object to hit the ground?
Write each expression in the form of an, where a and n are any real numbers
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Mastering the ASX101: Applied Calculus in Scientific Processes Assignment requires a deep understanding of both applied calculus and scientific processes. If you're struggling to grasp these concepts, Singapore Assignment Help is here to assist you. Our knowledgeable team can provide you top Math Assignment Help.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- HBC203: Ravi, a communications researcher, wants to find out if Singaporean parents’ concern about their children’s exposure: Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- Discuss 5 issues faced with having workforce diversity within your organization. Explain the issues you have: Workforce Diversity Essay, SIM
- LB5402: There are six purposes of a performance management system. From the case, identify and explain the THREE (3) purposes: Performance Management and Appraisal Assignment, JCU
- BSBSUS401: A person who demonstrates competence in this unit must be able to provide evidence of the ability to implement and monitor: Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices Case Study, DU
- POL298: With reference to different conceptual approaches in IPE, critically evaluate arguments for and against free international trade: International Political Economy Essay, MU
- 2005 MKT: You have decided to launch a new shower gel in Singapore You are required to prepare a detailed marketing plan for the launch: Marketing Management Report, Singapore
- Previously, in a non-digitalised world customer engagement was based around human interactions. However, now that the transactions: Consumer Behavior in the Digital Age Essay, UOE
- SWK356: Concerning the case study, appraise FIVE (5) underlying objectives of the IAmGoingHome project about Singapore’s: Social Work in Healthcare Assignment, SUSS
- HFS201: Describe human physical capabilities and limitations and their relevance to workplace design. Identify risk factors: Workplace Evaluation and Design Essay, SUSS
- SOC356: What were some social trends or issues that resonated with you in SOC356? Why did they do so and how would you relate: Urban Sociology Assignment, SUSS