|University||Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)|
This assignment requires you to conduct and report a review of literature on a topic related to sustainable energy sources. You should provide background information on an existing problem(s) that could be alleviated with the use of a renewable energy source, or improved with a more sustainable process. The energy source or process should be clearly defined and explained with respect to how its adoption could contribute towards the fulfillment of oneoftheUnitedNation’sSustainableDevelopment Goals (2020) for the world.
The purpose of this report is to give the reader a clear understanding of the type of renewable energy or sustainable process you have chosen. You should describe how this alternative functions, what its current limitations are, and what else needs to be accomplished to enable the technology/process to be effective, using reliable secondary or published sources to support your claims. Identify the limitations facing the use of the most recent versions of the technology/process you identified and highlight the see areas that need further research and development.
Your paper should conclude with a summary of the potential that developing your chosen technology/process presents, and make recommendations for further research or implementation of that technology/process to help achieve the specific United Nations’ sustainable development goal (that you have selected). In other words, this report concludes with a research gap.
We are the most eminent research paper help providers in Singapore. Our mission is to provide top-notch Technical Writing Research Paper at the most affordable price to SIT university students. Our writers at Singapore Assignment Help work round the clock to provide error-free research papers on any subject whenever you need them.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- PSY353e: students should listen to the podcast “Mental Health at Work”, facilitated by Dr. Emily Ortega and accessible: Positive Psychology Report, SUSS
- Drawing on current research and your own personal experience of being a mentor, provide a detailed analysis of the role of mentoring in providing support: Mentoring: Theory and Practice(guidance and counselling) Assignment, KU
- evaluating the tourism policy at a national or regional level and its value for tourism business development: Tourism Destination Management Report, YBS
- Discuss the roles of Evolutionary, sociocultural, and other Contextual factors in Determining human mate Preferences: Psychology Essay, NUS
- Identify and describe an operational business process or operational problem area from your current or previous experience: Operation Management Coursework, TP
- Topic 2 It there is ANY existing ERP system being adopted by your current company OR previous company OR any hypothetical company: Supply Chain Management Assignment, NTU
- OMGT 2225: Write a research paper following the suggested headings (see “d” below) related to Procurement Risk Management in Two Industries or Two sectors or Two large companies of your choice: Procurement Management And Global Sourcing Research Paper, RMIT
- The patient developed sudden onset of cough associated with shortness of breath after feeding: Health and Physical Education Case Study
- Evaluate the extent to which stereotypical representations are being challenged in the advertisement: Communications Essay, SUSS
- Use the following Singapore Airlines weblink For each of the categories – Liquidity, Leverage, Asset Management Profitability and Valuation ratios, compute and compare financial ratios: Finance Assignment, NUS