|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ANL251: Python Programming|
Write a Python program to implement the Standard Chartered (SCB) Bank BonusSaver interest rate calculator for calculating total interest earned per month. You are to research and extract more information from https://www.sc.com/sg/save/current-accounts/bonussaver/.
The following screenshot shows an example of how it works. (Note: The following screenshot may not show the latest computation you see online). You should follow the latest computations found online and document the calculations clearly in your assignment.
- Describe the necessary user inputs to your program using the following table format. Choose the appropriate data type to store each user’s input and explain your choice. Provide a screenshot of your Python code ONLY for prompting and storing user input.
Note that you are expected to take into consideration the value(s) of each transaction category. For example, your program should assess the transaction amount of each bill paid by the user before classifying it under the bill payment category.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
- Draw a detailed flowchart, and then analyze and describe the logical program flow for calculating the interest earned based on the input information.
- Apply your Python programming skills to write a program named “tma.py”. Ensure that you do not change this program file name. Your program shall calculate the total interest earned per month.
The program should have sufficient comments, which should include your name and PI number at the beginning of the source codes, as well as explanations of the corresponding execution steps, program logic and flow you described in (b).
The use of effective data structures and control structures to streamline your program and reduce lengthy/repetitive coding will be considered in the awarding of marks.
Submit your program “tma.py” through Canvas separately from the written report.
- Develop three (3) test cases to test the conditional constructs in Question (b) in the most comprehensive manner possible, such that most of the conditions are tested. For each test case, describe the inputs, expected output, and the screenshots of executing your program “tma.py” with EACH given set of inputs.
Many students are not aware of the fundamentals of Python Programming so they face so many problems in writing (ANL251) Python Programming assignments. But our native assignment writers have complete knowledge of writing various types of assignments on Python Programming courses for SUSS university students.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- BLAW1002: The Commonwealth Bank of Australia: Rogue One: Markets and Legal Frameworks Case Study, CU
- ELG217: Discuss and Demonstrate How “Symbolic Domination” (Bourdieu 1992): Language and Society Essay, SUSS
- BUS107: Johnson Food Pte Ltd Produces Canned Corn for the Local and Overseas: Quantitative Methods Report, SUSS
- SOC392: The Number of Reported Cases of Singapore’s Top Six Scam Categories in 2019: Methods of Data Analysis: Exploring Behavioural Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- As a Researcher Working for a Local Academic Institution, You have been Tasked: Economics Assignment, NUS
- BPBS1053: A Research has been Conducted to Study the Reaction Time of Students Toward Some Stimuli: Basic Statistics Assignment, SUC
- FBM 12030: Rambrandt Restaurant has Come Out with Four Specialty Dishes in June 2019: Food and Beverage Control Assignment, SHRM
- After a Tough Few Months for McDonald’s, the New CEO Makes His Public Debut: Culture & Organisations Case Study, KU
- Select and Analyse a Publicly Listed Company on Either the Australia Stock Exchange: Principles of Finance Report, NUS
- LL4164V/ LL5164V: PRP Consortium (“PRP”) is About Committed to a 30-year Concession: International Projects Law & Practice Assignment, NUS