|University||Curtin University (CU)|
An increasing number of home-based food businesses have started to cater to consumers’ trends of ordering food delivery. Many food businesses in Singapore have partnered with delivery platforms such as Grabfood, Foodpanda, and Deliveroo which charge a significant commission. A friend approaches you to analyze the viability of starting a home-based food business Requirements For the allocated product sold, you are required to:
- Research into the average cost of various foods ingredients, labor, and overhead costs to estimate the average cost of preparing 1 set of the product in pack size suitable for delivery. Do account for any packing cost needed. State any assumptions made.
- Consider offering online sales and delivery with existing platforms. Research into online offers by competitors to determine the range of prices charged for similar products, and expenses expected with using one of the platforms including platform fees, marketing, and costs to resolve customers’ complaints. Propose a selling price to charge per product and estimate the expected sales volume per month from the online delivery. State the basis of your selling price and sales volume.
- Prepare a flexible budget for 1 month showing the expected profit/loss from this online business.
- Calculate the contribution per product, annual breakeven volume, and the volume required to earn a profit of $5,000 per month.
- Suggest any TWO(2) qualitative factors to consider when embarking on the online delivery option. We are doing Pasta Set for the products sold Pls help
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Singapore Assignment Help is here to help with coursework writing! Our team of specialists is wholly dedicated to our customers and strives to provide them with the best coursework writing services. Get started with us today and get the coursework help you need!
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Nursing documentation is an essential component of nursing practice. However, nurses are more inclined towards: Nursing Assignment, NYP
- Elaborate on how Johnny may benefit from the psychotherapeutic interventions. As the attending therapist: Counselling Essay, JCU
- One of Patrick Wolfe’s most salient encapsulations of the operations of the settler colonial state is his assertion: Biopolitical Modalities Coursework, DU
- Critically evaluate the entrepreneurial marketing strategies/tactics that have been employed at different stages: Entrepreneurship Report, NUS
- The Mental Rehabilitation Model had been the dominant paradigm in the mental health service of Hong Kong: Biological Influences on Human Behavior Essay, SUSS
- CVE1222: A wooden beam is loaded with several point forces, as depicted in Fig.1. It is supported by a pin at B and a smooth support: Structural Analysis 1 Coursework, NTU
- SWK203e: Review the journal article by Liu that investigated how people living in Hong Kong coped with major mental disorders: Biological Influences on Human Behavior Assignment, SUSS
- BUS107: ErgoPillow is an online shop selling two different models of ergonomic pillow which helps to relieve sore necks: Quantitative Methods Assignment, SUSS
- Far East Flora has had some success with gifting on special occasions and would like to try a special Valentine’s Day: Applied Marketing Management Case Study, CU
- FMT306: In the 2021 Work Trend Index by Microsoft, which outlines findings from a study of more than 30,000 people in 31 countries: Strategic Asset, Property and Facilities Management Assignment, SUSS