An increasing number of home-based food businesses have started to cater to consumers’ trends of ordering food delivery. Many food businesses in Singapore have partnered with delivery platforms such as Grabfood, Foodpanda, and Deliveroo which charge a significant commission. A friend approaches you to analyze the viability of starting a home-based food business Requirements For the allocated product sold, you are required to:
- Research into the average cost of various foods ingredients, labor, and overhead costs to estimate the average cost of preparing 1 set of the product in pack size suitable for delivery. Do account for any packing cost needed. State any assumptions made.
- Consider offering online sales and delivery with existing platforms. Research into online offers by competitors to determine the range of prices charged for similar products, and expenses expected with using one of the platforms including platform fees, marketing, and costs to resolve customers’ complaints. Propose a selling price to charge per product and estimate the expected sales volume per month from the online delivery. State the basis of your selling price and sales volume.
- Prepare a flexible budget for 1 month showing the expected profit/loss from this online business.
- Calculate the contribution per product, annual breakeven volume, and the volume required to earn a profit of $5,000 per month.
- Suggest any TWO(2) qualitative factors to consider when embarking on the online delivery option. We are doing Pasta Set for the products sold Pls help
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Singapore Assignment Help is here to help with coursework writing! Our team of specialists is wholly dedicated to our customers and strives to provide them with the best coursework writing services. Get started with us today and get the coursework help you need!
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- MT4102: Consider the following hypothetical logistics service provider ─ Turbo Charged Courier (TCC): Distribution & Warehouse Assignment, NTU
- MKTG2010: How do attendees rate the quality of performances, diversity of exhibits, inclusivity: Questionnaire Design and Sampling Plan Research Paper, NBS
- MKTG2010: What is the overall level of satisfaction among festival attendees regarding various aspects such as events: Questionnaire Design and Sampling Plan Research Paper, NBS
- CSCI368: In a mobile roaming system, there are three entities: a mobile user U, its home server H: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Alice and Bob are employees residing in two dispersed branches, D1 and D2, of the same company: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- CSCI368: Consider the following key exchange protocol which is a variant of the Diffie-Hellman protocol: Network Security Assignment, UOW
- Please state in the report if the HDPE plastic will be used for dry wall ceiling or suspended ceiling: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, SIT
- Analyse what your personal qualities or characteristics are that can impede or enhance your ability: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- You work as a counselor in the new Crisis Intervention Centre in Mulberry. In response to the incident above: Counselling during Crisis Assignment, SUSS
- Examine FIVE (5) core strengths of the Milan Therapy Model by using case examples mentioned: Counselling of Family Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS