|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ACC202: Financial and Managerial Accounting|
At the start of 2021, Henry opened an interior design business. The following were transactions related to the business for January 2021:
Jan 1 Henry invested $250,000 in the business.
Jan 1 Paid $30,000 for three month’s rent in advance.
Jan 1 Borrowed $120,000 and signed a three-year 10% p.a. note payable. The interest is payable at the end of each year.
Jan 1 Bought equipment for $48,000 and a motor vehicle (MV) for $130,000.
The equipment is depreciated using the double-declining balance method while the motor vehicle is depreciated using the straight-line method.
Other details include:
Useful Life Residual Value ($)
Equipment 4 years 5,000
MV 10 years 10,000
Jan 5 Bought $5,000 of supplies agreeing to pay by next month.
Jan 15 $1,000 worth of supplies were defective. Henry returned them to the supplier and received full credit for their cost.
Jan 20 Signed a Letter of Intent to buy new equipment costing $88,000. No deposit was made. The new equipment will be delivered in March 2021.
Jan 28 A customer prepaid $28,000 for services to be performed next month.
Jan 31 Paid $1,200 for the miscellaneous expense.
Jan 31 Worker’s salaries of $8,000 have yet to be paid.
Note: No entry was made on the above transactions.
Analyze the above and record the relevant entries for January 2021.
Have trouble with their tough (ACC202) Financial and Managerial Accounting Assignment?. Or searching for paying someone to do my assignment? if yes then you are at a precise place. at Singapore assignment help you will get surely help on Managerial Accounting Assignment. our academic experts always ready to provide you plagiarism-free solution at a fair price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS