Your task is to put together the following items (in total around 4000 words):
1. A proposal to the board of directors for enhancing the operational and environmental security of A2L. This should include a full risk assessment relating to IT services and data security and your recommendations for systems/physical security/training/policy changes. Within this proposal, you need to show that you have a Business Continuity Plan (how the business will continue to operate if something goes wrong). Your proposal should evaluate how your suggested security measures address any social or ethical issues which arise post-implementation. [40
2. A guide for all staff at A2L concerning ethical, legal, and regulatory compliance pertaining to this scenario, to include clear information on all applicable laws and industry best practice (such as ISO27001). The guide should include clear details about the potential costs to A2L should a breach occur (financial and reputational) and should indicate the responsibilities of everyone involved. It should serve as a reminder to staff of how to behave professionally at all times. You can also link back to any policies you plan to create for item 1. Finally, the guide should include a process explaining how staff can report any suspicious incident or suspected fraudulent activity. [40 marks]
3. An A4 electronic poster showing the steps to be taken for Disaster Recovery. It should indicate responsibilities and have a clear start and end. This poster is to be followed by your IT team in the event of an IT related disaster. [20 marks]
Students in Singapore just now need to pay to do assignment online from the academic experts of SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com and make their academic career shine. Acquire our superior IT management assignment help services and score highest marks.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Simple Raw Forensic Image of a Computer Seized from a Person: Principle on Computer Forensic Assignment, RP
- c: The Forward Rate Differs From the Spot Rate by a Sufficient Amount: International Financial Management Homework, NUS
- Identify key Advertising Tools to Promote the Brand: Advertising and Public Relation Assignment, NUS
- Identify the Current Issue/Problem in Your Neighborhood/Community : Persuasive Communication Assignment, NTU
- Why is Deductive Iogic, Thinking-Logic-Formal Logic Itself : Economics Assignment, NTU
- How a Well-Known Public Company or Organization From Any the Country: IT Essay, NUS
- MGMT5604: How Does Innovation Contribute to Competitive Advantage: Asia Pacific Business and Management Essay, UNSW
- PSBM016CL: In Human Resource Management, Sustainability is Used to Refer to Human Resources: Global HRM Strategies Assignment, CU
- How a Specific Technology is Relevant to the Business of Your Target Audience: Engaging Enterprises on Digital Transformation Assignment, SMU
- BM1784: Explore the Process View of the Supply Chain of a Product Found in a Grocery Store: Global Supply Chain Assignment, NYP