|University||Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)|
|Subject||Diploma in Travel Tourism and Hospitality Management|
- A Marketing Research on anyone Food Establishment in Singapore (preferably Canadian Pizza)
Research question or questions
(Ensure what you write in this section logically requires a question mark) Max 3
- What is the relationship between customer service and customer satisfaction?
- How to improve customer satisfaction?
- What kind of customer service is helpful for customer satisfaction?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
(This is one over-arching statement to support your objectives)
- The research aim is to find the influence of … customer service/ relationship between customer service and customer satisfaction
(Objectives should commence with a verb. Examples are to analyze, to establish, to review, to examine. The final objective should be to recommend … For a Masters’s dissertation, four objectives in total is usually sufficient. Each objective should be numbered and be no longer than one complete sentence. In the final chapter of your full dissertation you will be required to state how the objectives of the study have been met)
Reasoned Justification of the Study
(A brief statement on the business/management reason for the study. Examples may be due to a performance issue which could be people, process or resource-based)
- Research problem: what problem is currently existing in this company/ area/ industry/ hotel/ restaurant…..
Limitations of the Study
(Every piece of research is limited. You may state that the research is limited to one department of an organization or one town within a country and therefore it is a preliminary analysis.
Note: your personal time is not a research/statistical limitation
Relevant Theme and Disciplined Area
(Examples for this section could be management, change management. Include an academic definition of the terms and ensure you provide the source, based on Harvard)
Customer satisfaction/ Marketing Management
Employee motivation, leadership- human resource management
Initial Theoretical Research- literature review
(This section should identify academic theory related to the theme and disciplined area identified above. A list of six sources, of which at least four should journal articles is required, together with a very brief precise of the paper. These should be in alphabetical order by author’s surname)
- Relevant knowledge of your own topic
Types of Data Employed
(This section requires content related to primary and secondary data AND the sampling technique that will be utilized in the dissertation to collect the data)
- Difference between primary and secondary data
- sampling technique
Method of Data Collection
(The most frequently used method is the questionnaire, you may also elect to conduct interviews, this is primary data. You should state, briefly, what method you intend to use and why. It is essential to define the terms used, based on academic sources. In certain situations, the use of secondary data is relevant to support a study, for example, annual reports produced by a company, the Office of National Statistics, and other authentic sources.)
- Qualitative research (definition, application, strength, and weakness.)
- Quantitative research (definition, application, strength, and weakness.)
- Comparison of qualitative and quantitative research
What are you going to use to collect data, and why?
Design a survey form/ questionnaire
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you one of those who struggles with the Diploma assignment? if yes, you are at the best place. Here Singapore Assignment Help professional writers assist you in hospitality management assignments. If you still have doubt then just hire an experts assignment to score an A+ rank in your Diploma in Travel, Tourism, and Hospitality Management Assignment at a minimum price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- critique the law (the instrument) and makes recommendations to the team in the harmonization project on how the reformation of that law could be useful: Transnational Commercial Law Report
- Persuading Singaporeans to support Singapore’s present defence policy is becoming increasingly challenging: Military Studies Minor Essay, SUSS
- S3709C: propose a training regime to achieve the client’s goal(s) Maurice is a 40-year-old foreign exchange trader: Fitness and Conditioning Coursework, RP
- Your manager has reviewed and satisfied with your engineering services delivering plan: Unit 35: Professional Engineering Management Report
- CSCI361: you are to design and implement (t, n) Shamir’s secret sharing scheme as described in the lecture in C++, Java or Python: Cryptography and Secure Applications Assignment, UOW
- BME215e: The ongoing global pandemic of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections is causing deaths daily: Clinical Trials Report, SUSS
- HBC201: Studies have suggested that people suffering from depressive disorders tend to seek support from their families: Research Methods for the Social and Behavioural Sciences Assignment, SUSS
- HRM263: The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic is caused by a highly infectious virus that could have severe health consequences: Team Dynamics Assignment, SUSS
- OMGT2228: A well-known commercial bank in Australia is interested in estimating the number of new bank account opened by customers in each year: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT Assignment, RMIT
- HCM551: The CHRO has recently attended a conference – “The Future of Work after Covid” and “Total Rewards Management in the New Normal: Human Capital Management in the New Normal Assignment, SUSS