Computer science & IT courses in Singapore
Singapore is among the topmost education centres in the world, it offers a huge variety of world-renowned courses. Singapore offers a wide range of world-class IT and computer courses. Singaporean students have deep interest in IT industry because it offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities all over the world and is considered as one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
Those students who want to build their career in the technological field, Singapore has lots IT and Computer Science options for them. Before choosing one IT degree course, you can see the List of IT Degree Courses Offered in Singapore.
Singapore has become a prime location to study not for the Singaporean students but also for international students.
But what is the reason; “what is so fascinating in Singapore that it attracts a number of foreign crowds every year“? There is a huge list of reasons and the following are some of them:
- Offers a huge range of world-class courses: Singapore offers a huge range of courses and if a student is interested in management course, engineering course or economics or computer science course, he can get a range of options.
- Affordable price: Studying in Singapore is quite cheaper than studying in other countries like the UK, US and Australia as well as living in Singapore is also cheaper than America and Europe.
- Secure place to stay: Singapore is considered to be the safest country in the world. You will hardly hear any violence, exploitation and injustice in Singapore. People are very friendly over there.
- Easy visa policies: Getting student’s visa is very easy for Singapore than to the other European countries. For other countries you will have to follow a huge requirement list but not for Singapore.
- Scholarship: Many renowned universities in Singapore including Nanyang Technological University, James cook University etc. provides a scholarship programme for bright and serious students. So you don’t even have to worry about the budget for your higher studies.
Top Computer Science and IT Courses in Singapore, you should give a serious look before you choose one:
IT & Computer Science courses become necessary these days and everything depends on computer network and internet, from video game to multimedia to Human security and health, the computer is useful everywhere.
Singapore covers all the disciplines of IT and Computer science and offers a huge range of Bachelors, Master’s degree part-time and full-time courses. Below is a list of computer science and IT the courses offers in Singapore.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
- Undergraduate: Singapore offers a huge range of undergraduate IT and Computer Science programme including which provide all fundamental knowledge and skills which is necessary to build your career.
- Post Graduate Computer Science Courses: This is a higher education course which enables a student with advanced knowledge and professional skills related to the technical field so they can choose their career in that field with more intensive knowledge.
- Diploma and Executive Courses: Many universities in Singapore offer Diploma and executive courses for those students who can’t study degree courses or for those graduates who want to enhance their professional skills by applying in diploma courses.
While studying IT and Computer Science courses in Singapore, a student has to complete lots of assignments. You can take help with the IT assignments to complete your course with an A+ grade.
Top 3 institute to study computer science and IT courses:
1. James Cook University:
James Cook University is one of the most prestigious universities which secure its position under 2% of top universities in the world. The James Cook University offers a huge range of programme in almost all the disciplines at graduate and undergraduate level. JCU offers a fundamental and advanced level of IT courses across all range of application.
- Bachelors of Information Technology: This is a 2-year full-time on-campus course. A student is equipped with the fundamental knowledge which is necessary to built a career in IT field and its relevant fields such as games, interactive visualization, mobile technology, data mining, design thinking and programming
- Diploma of Higher Education (Majoring in IT): this is an 8 months full-time, on-campus diploma course. This is a tailored programme which provides the information and skills needed at the undergraduate level.
Buy high-quality essays & assignment writing as per particular university, high school or college by Singapore Writers
- Master of Information technology (Majoring in Business Informatics): This is a 16-months, full-time, on-campus course. This course is designed to enable students to make an informed decision in business from utilizing information technology.
- Master of Information technology (Majoring in Interactive Technology and Game Design): This is a 16-months, full-time, on-campus course which provides the front and back end integration knowledge of interactive technologies including interactive visualisation, autonomous simulation, digital media, digital media, design, web application.
- Master of Information technology (Majoring in Computing and Networking): This is a 16-months, full-time, on-campus course which is designed for IT professionals and graduates to enhance their skills and knowledge in advanced computing, information system, programming and networking field.
- Master of Information technology (Maters of Business Administration): This is a 16-months, full-time, on-campus course which is a joint degree course for those who are seeking to move into the IT and management area.
2. National University Singapore:
NUS is one of the leading Universities in Singapore and its education is recognized in Asia as well as in the world. It offers a huge range of computing undergraduate and graduate programme.
- Bachelors of Computing in Computer Science: this is a 3-years full-time course which prepares students for the career in computing professionals.
- Bachelors of Computing in Information System: this is a full-time 4-years course which provides world-class education in digital marketing, enterprise system, computer networking and management field to prepare a career in IT management, network engineering and system architecture level.
- Bachelors of Computing in Computer Engineering: this is a full-time 4-years course
- Bachelors of Computing in Business Analytics: this is full-time 4-years course which provides all the knowledge and skills are needed to build a career in business analyst and data analysts.
- Bachelors of Computing in Special Programme: this is a full-time 4-years course which is designed to provide the in-demand skills in computer science as well as computer hardware design, software and electrical engineering field.
- Bachelors of Computing in Information securities: this is a 4-year full-time where a student will learn everything related to the safety and security of business computer network.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- PhD in Computer Science: This is 5-years full-time research-based course lead to either a doctoral degree or MSc course.
- PhD in Information Systems: This is 5-years research-based full-time course.
- Master’s in Computer Science: This is 5-years full-time course which is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of IT to prepare a student for bright and challenging IT career.
- Master’s in Information System: This is 5-years full-time course which is designed to prepare a student for the next generation business leader by providing deep key knowledge and skills of IT.
- Master’s in Infocomm Securities: This is 3-years full-time course, provide the in-depth knowledge of information technology.
- Master’s in Artificial Intelligence: this programme can be studied full-time and part-time in 3 years.
- Master’s in Business Analysts: This programme is designed to enable the students to solve the complex business problems using appropriate technologies and tools.
3. Nanyang Technological University:
Nanyang Technological University is the fastest growing young university in Singapore. Nanyang offers the top range of full-time and part-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Bachelors of Engineering (Computer Science): this is a full-time 4-years on-campus course, this course is designed to provide knowledge and skills requires in the Networking and Mobility, Cyber Securities, Data Science & Analysts, Artificial Intelligence.
- Bachelors of Engineering (Computer Engineering): this is a full-time 4-years on-campus course, this course is designed to provide knowledge and skills requires in the Networking and Mobility, Cyber Securities, Data Science & Analysts, Artificial Intelligence.
- Double Degree in Business & Computer Engineering or Computer Science: the school of science and computer and NBS designed a programme together to enhance the speed and efficiency of the students
- Double Degree in Economics & Computer Engineering and Computer Science: the school of science and computer and NBS designed a programme together to enhance the speed and efficiency of the students
- Computer Science/ Computer Engineering with second Major in Business: this is a unique programme which is jointly offered by NTU’s computer science and NBS School.
Take Help of Experts to complete your Dissertation on Time
- MSc in Embedded System: This programme enables the students to develop their skills and knowledge on the embedded field.
- MSc in Digital Media Technology: This programme provides the information about the tools and techniques used in digital media for those students who want to develop knowledge in the digital media field.
- MSc in Information System: This programme is designed for those students who want to develop their advanced skills and knowledge in the information system.
Studying IT and Computer Science courses are about developing the theoretical knowledge and skills in the related field. Singaporean students have a huge interest in IT and Computer science courses as these courses have wide career options. Studying such courses is not an easy task, students need external help to understand the disciplines and to complete the assignments of these courses.
Singaporeassignmenthelp.com provides the top level University Assignment writing help for SG universities students. Our experts can help you in completing your assignments and help you to complete your courses with the higher grades.