|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
While working on height, a construction worker, Mr Viknesh who is 38 years old accidentally fell.
At the time of the accident, he was not wearing his PPE. The site supervisor had earlier briefed him on the safety procedures when working on heights. As a result of the accident, Mr Viknesh lost an arm at shoulder. His average monthly earning was $2600.
(a) Calculate his compensation amount due to his injury should Mr Viknesh decides to claim under the WICA insurance.
(b) Discuss possible defences that the company can raise as defence to mitigate compensation in court.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Our experts ensure to provide law assignment help at an extremely affordable price. At Singapore Assignment Help our 3000+ experts work hard to provide top-quality solutions on construction law assignments so that you will achieve higher rank within the deadline.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Students will individually interview two parents and develop a 2-week activity plan for the theme on transition from preschool to primary school: Family & Community Partnership Assignment, NIEC
- LOG353: determine the three (3) most significant effects of the war on the shipping industry: Ocean Freight Management Essay, SUSS
- HRM359: Imagine that you are the global HR manager who has put together a package for the global worker, Hal Yamashita: Global Human Resource Essay, SUSS
- psy353: Demonstrate how optimism and hope can help us navigate the challenges of living with Covid: Positive Psychology Assignment, SUSS
- ED5880: Explore the relevant literature regarding two models of change leadership – Kotter (2012): Educational Leadership Assignment, JCU
- PSY371e: To apply the breadth and depth of your knowledge as a young performance psychologist: Performance Psychology TMA Assignment, SUSS
- BUSM4306: You are a workplace psychosocial risk assessment consultant hired by the WHWS manager of the regional branch of ServiceNow: Work health and safety Report, RMIT
- EC1002: In an economy there are two goods, x and y, which are produced by capital and labour: Introduction to Economics Assignment, UOL
- Financial Technology (FinTech), Digital Banking and Blockchain Final Individual Assignment, UoM
- BUS368: Researchers have proposed many product concepts by framing the idea of a product differently: Innovation Management and Digital Transformation GBA Assignment, SUSS