|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
1. We consider a triangle ABC with fixed base length b = BC and the area of the triangle. Prove that among all such triangles ABC, the one with the shortest perimeter length is the isosceles triangle with AB = AC.
2. During the wildfire, a huge amount of ash fell on the swimming pool of Mrs. M. Since the circulation pump continuously operates, the water has become murky with ash. Her swimming pool contains 108,000 liters of water, and its purifying system filters 10 liters of water per second with a powerful pump. The filter removes 100% of ash as water goes through the purifying system. The purified water is pumped back to the swimming pool and immediately mixed with the rest of the water.
After operating the purifying system for 3 consecutive hours, how much ash still remain in the water, compared to the initial amount? Give your answer in terms of percentage with 5 decimal places, such as 31:41592%.
Hint: This percentage is a universal constant, if the capacity of the pool c, the speed of the pump s, and the duration of operation to satisfy the relation t = c=s, same as in the above problem.
Hire our assignment helper to get the best quality math assignment and homework help. Our mathematics homework help services are budget-friendly and offer by top-level mathematicians of Singapore. Our writers will efficiently offer you the best mathematics assignment solutions with the correct application of all the steps and formulas.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- CSCI368: Write (Java or C/C++) UDP Programs Allowing two Parties to Establish a Secure Communication Channel Network Security Assignment, UOW
- OM is a Highly Important Function in Today’s Dynamic Business Environment: Operation Management Assignment, SMU
- IDEM is the Premier Launchpad Into the Asia-Pacific Market: Events Operations & Logistics Management Assignment, TP
- Choose a Company That You Believe has Achieved Superior Performance in at Least TWO Separate Countries: International Marketing Essay, UoB
- We Ask you to Search and Select an Item From the Popular Press that Features Singapore: Media in Singapore Reflective Essay, SUSS
- Generate a Fitting Marketing Strategy for the Acquisition of These Target Groups: Marketing Report, SMU
- The Singapore Government has Managed the Covid 19 Pandemic Crisis by Providing Many Packages: Master of Taxation Report, SUSS
- Billy is a Tenant of an Apartment Owned by David. Ten Days ago, Billy Received a Letter from David: Business Law Assignment, NTU
- CN2205: Research the History of the Film/Cinema Industry of Korea: Australia and Asia in Cinema Assignment, JCU
- The Project is Based on the Application of Correlation Concepts: Psychology Assignment, SUSS