|University||Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)|
|Subject||UGB264: Business Ethics Responsibility and Sustainability|
Select two real-life global organizations from the Food and Beverage industry.
You are to compare and contrast the business ethics, responsibility, and sustainability programs and practices in these two organizations anywhere along their entire supply chain. These organizations should not be start-ups or government-sector-type entities. They can be commercial, private, or non-profit organizations.
You are to address these areas in your chosen organizations. As much as possible, you are to make references to the ethical and moral theories and principles.
 Examine their present predominant business ethics philosophies & practices, and the impact on their stakeholders. You are to highlight the predominant ethical view/s adopted by the organizations. In particular, identify whether consequential vs non- consequential views are being adopted and the impact on and actions of these organizations, regarding their norms (procedures, processes) and behavior (actions).
 Analyze the key challenges to their business ethics, sustainability, and responsibility. You are to highlight the expectations that the organizations encounter within the environment that they operate. Such challenges can come from the State, Civil Society, Consumers, Employees, and other stakeholders.
 Provide recommendations on what more they can do to improve or enhance their business ethics, sustainability and responsibility. Your recommendations can cover (not limited to overcoming consumerism, promoting “Green” practices, developing sustainable programs, embarking on triple-bottom-line ethics & long-term business strategies.
Acquire the top class report writing help on UGB264: Business Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability. we have designed a team of efficient report writers who have 10+ years of experience to compose flawless reports on Business Ethics, Responsibility, and Sustainability at a cheap price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- PSY353e: students should listen to the podcast “Mental Health at Work”, facilitated by Dr. Emily Ortega and accessible: Positive Psychology Report, SUSS
- Drawing on current research and your own personal experience of being a mentor, provide a detailed analysis of the role of mentoring in providing support: Mentoring: Theory and Practice(guidance and counselling) Assignment, KU
- evaluating the tourism policy at a national or regional level and its value for tourism business development: Tourism Destination Management Report, YBS
- Discuss the roles of Evolutionary, sociocultural, and other Contextual factors in Determining human mate Preferences: Psychology Essay, NUS
- Identify and describe an operational business process or operational problem area from your current or previous experience: Operation Management Coursework, TP
- Topic 2 It there is ANY existing ERP system being adopted by your current company OR previous company OR any hypothetical company: Supply Chain Management Assignment, NTU
- OMGT 2225: Write a research paper following the suggested headings (see “d” below) related to Procurement Risk Management in Two Industries or Two sectors or Two large companies of your choice: Procurement Management And Global Sourcing Research Paper, RMIT
- The patient developed sudden onset of cough associated with shortness of breath after feeding: Health and Physical Education Case Study
- Evaluate the extent to which stereotypical representations are being challenged in the advertisement: Communications Essay, SUSS
- Use the following Singapore Airlines weblink For each of the categories – Liquidity, Leverage, Asset Management Profitability and Valuation ratios, compute and compare financial ratios: Finance Assignment, NUS