|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||Workplace Safety and Health System Management|
The internal audit on WSH Management System failed for your company and one of the nonconformances stated there is a particular type of incident is repeatedly occurs in your company.
The Chief Executive Officer of your company assigned you to follow up with the audit to improve the WSH Management System standards within the organization.
Produce a document for coordinating the implementation of WSH management programmes.
- Appointment Letter with Job Description and Roles and Responsibilities.
- Communication Methods.
- Consultation process.
Produce a document for coordinating WSH training for relevant stakeholders to meet legal and other organizational WSH requirements
- Identify and compile the training needs and training programs.
- Show the schedule.
- Prepare the evaluation forms for the training.
- Show the information in the presentable format and schedule a management review session.
- Produce the management review session document.
Produce an updated legal register for the given new WSH Legal and other requirements.
Communicate to relevant stakeholders with the given new WSH legal and other requirements.
Coordinate communication with government agencies on compliance issues e.g. clarifying with given legal requirements to maintain WSH Compliance.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Singapore Assignment Help provides top-notch "write my assignment" services for Singaporean students without compromising on quality or affordability - enabling them to excel in their academic pursuits and attain the best possible grades in their assignments.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Warehousing in its many guises appears at different points across supply chain networks. The intermodal choice: Transport and Inventory Management Assignment, NUN
- SOC265: Since the 1950s, Singapore has undergone rapid urbanization and continues to do so today. Rapid urbanization has resulted: Urban Sociology Assignment, SUSS
- BUS307: Lee Ltd and Ng Corporation negotiate a $25 million, 5-year interest-rate swap in which Lee will pay a 4.25% fixed rate to Ng: Commercial Banking Assignment, MU
- The advantages and limitations of using marginal costing and the contribution income statement: Cost Accounting Essay, KU
- The Social and Family Development minister wants to propose that the Act be amended to exclude same-sex couples: Legal Methods Essay, NTU
- Greenland Pte Ltd supplies materials to construction companies in Singapore. In 2019, the company experienced: Management and Negotiation Skills Assignment, SMU
- Analyse and compare a selection of characters from Volpone, The Duchess of Malfi, and ’Tis Pity She’s a Whore: Jacobean Drama Assignment, SUSS
- MKT3402A: Demonstrate a critical understanding of the main theories in consumer behavior and how these can be applied: Consumer Behavior Course Work, NUS
- You are a consultant for a new Mexican restaurant in Singapore, and you have been tasked to consult the owners: Hotel Management Report, JCU
- ACC491: On 1 January 20×0, Aspen Ltd acquired 60% of the shares of Birch Ltd, when the fair value of Birch Ltd’s identifiable net assets: Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Assignment, SUSS