|University||Newcastle Business School (NBS)|
|Subject||NX9625: Undergraduate Dissertation Guidelines|
The dissertation is an individual student-led, ethical investigation into an applied business problem or issue. The dissertation includes a thorough and critical review of literature relevant to the research area under consideration. This is followed by the implementation of a carefully designed data collection method that adheres to the University Ethics Regulations which provides data that is analyzed using suitable data analysis methods. The findings from this analysis are used to answer the original research questions. The concept of ‘synthesis’ is central to the dissertation process – this is the ability to combine theoretical issues with findings from the analysis of practical data collection. Key points are:
- To produce an individual academic piece of work, of a target length of 10,000 words.
- The dissertation needs to be business or management related. For those students on specialist courses, it has to be subject-related.
- The dissertation needs to have an academic focus/objective which allows you to review academic literature as well as trade and professional body publications i.e. not just standard textbooks.
- You will need to conduct research. This will take different forms depending on the objectives you have set, the findings from your literature review, and the resources available to you. For example, you may conduct a quantitative survey or qualitative research, or you make take someone else’s data and re-analyze the data and derive findings from this analysis. You will be rewarded for how well you interpret your data.
- You will need to compare and contrast your findings with your literature review.
- Draw conclusions from your literature review, any other secondary data used, and your research findings. These conclusions should relate back to the objectives set at the start of the dissertation.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Singaporeassignmenthelp.com is the perfect destination for help with case studies. Our expert team comprises of acclaimed international case study experts who provide a comprehensive and personalized case study writing service to help students outshine their peers. Our case study writing solutions are tailored to meet any budget and help you get the desired grades. With our customized assignment writing solutions, you can gain valuable insights into tackling similar case studies successfully in the future.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Nursing documentation is an essential component of nursing practice. However, nurses are more inclined towards: Nursing Assignment, NYP
- Elaborate on how Johnny may benefit from the psychotherapeutic interventions. As the attending therapist: Counselling Essay, JCU
- One of Patrick Wolfe’s most salient encapsulations of the operations of the settler colonial state is his assertion: Biopolitical Modalities Coursework, DU
- Critically evaluate the entrepreneurial marketing strategies/tactics that have been employed at different stages: Entrepreneurship Report, NUS
- The Mental Rehabilitation Model had been the dominant paradigm in the mental health service of Hong Kong: Biological Influences on Human Behavior Essay, SUSS
- CVE1222: A wooden beam is loaded with several point forces, as depicted in Fig.1. It is supported by a pin at B and a smooth support: Structural Analysis 1 Coursework, NTU
- SWK203e: Review the journal article by Liu that investigated how people living in Hong Kong coped with major mental disorders: Biological Influences on Human Behavior Assignment, SUSS
- BUS107: ErgoPillow is an online shop selling two different models of ergonomic pillow which helps to relieve sore necks: Quantitative Methods Assignment, SUSS
- Far East Flora has had some success with gifting on special occasions and would like to try a special Valentine’s Day: Applied Marketing Management Case Study, CU
- FMT306: In the 2021 Work Trend Index by Microsoft, which outlines findings from a study of more than 30,000 people in 31 countries: Strategic Asset, Property and Facilities Management Assignment, SUSS