|University||Murdoch University (MU)|
Leila loses her gold chain and locket. She is very distressed and places an advertisement in the local newspaper.
Gold locket and chain.
A reward of $50 for the return of locket and chain.
1 Titanic Drive.
Julie who has read the advertisement finds the locket and chain on her way home from the park. Realizing it is the lost items she goes directly to Leila’s house and claims the rewards. Leila refuses to say “you should have telephoned first.”
Leila seeks your advice.
- Is there a binding contract between Leila and Julie?
- Would your answer be different if Julie had not read the advertisement and is then told about the reward by April after she has found and returned the locket and chain?
Adam agreed to buy a 1925 Rolls Royce from Edwin, a dealer in vintage cars. They entered into a contract for the purchase of the car at an agreed price of $500 000. Edwin subsequently refused to go through with the contract having heard on the grapevine that there was an Arabian Sheik on the lookout for one who was prepared to pay up to $700 000 for the race car.
Advice Adam with respect to what remedies are available to him as a result of the breach of contract by Edwin.
Would your advice be different if the motor vehicle was a late model Mercedes Benz?
Get commercial law assignment help from the pro assignment writers of Singapore Assignment Help. Our experts have a great understanding of writing law assignments according to the Murdoch University guidelines.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Nick has Joined the National Recreation Agency (NRA) as a Programme Development Executive (PDE): Conflict Management Assignment, KU
- Formulate an Emergency Response Plan (ERP) So that It would Help You to Organize: Fire Safety Manager Assignment, ITE
- TBA2105: Smartphones with Internet Connectivity are Probably be Considered More Essential Items: Web Mining Assignment, NUS
- The Chairman Said that There was No Statistic Available Therefore More Research: Event Planning & Management Assignment, SMU
- MME2151: The Lumped-Parameter Model (Also Called Lumped-Element Model, or Lumped-Component Model) Simplifies: Electro-Mechanical Systems Technology Assignment, SIT
- We Consider a Triangle ABC with Fixed Base Length b = BC and the Area of the Triangle: Mathematics Homework, NUS
- Develop a Strategy for the Retail or Manufacturing Type Organization Chosen Which will Transition: Supply Chain Management (SCM) Assignment, SMU
- BCLE002: Identify the Key Stakeholders/Players to Stage a Tradeshow that Comprises: Mice Management Assignment, TP
- BM1378/BM5082: An Abrupt Freeze to a Long-Standing Procedure: URA Halts Re-issue of Option to Purchase: Word Processing and IT Presentation Assignment, NYP
- MME2121: A Training Model of an Overhead Gantry Crane is Shown in Figure 2: Engineering Dynamics Assignment, SIT