|University||Kaplan University (KU)|
|Subject||Critical Analysis on Tourism Leadership|
- In this chapter, you will be introduced to the concepts of values and their importance in your personal
- Identify the 4 different types of values.
- Determine your personal core values.
- Reflect on how your core values influence how you make decisions.
What is value?
In order for you to be able to determine what your values are, it is important that we first define what we mean by the term “value”.
In their essence values are the guiding principles in our lives that direct us and help us persevere. You may already be aware of some of the guiding principles that direct your life. Some are quite easy to determine, family first, honesty, and dependability are values that are easy to identify and easy to align with. Yet there may be other unconscious values that you are not aware of that guide you such as survival, security, work, and independence.
Patrick M. Lencioni (2002), states that there are 4 types of values:
- Core values: These are the values that guide all of your actions. They are the values that truly make you an individual.
- Aspirational values: These are values that you aspire to have. They are values that you are working towards but do not yet have in place.
- Permission to play values: These are values that you value yet are willing to let slide should the situation arise.
- Accidental values: These values are determined by the people you may be with or aspire to be like. These values aren’t cultivated or even recognized.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Singapore Assignment Help is here to provide you with the best services when it comes to writing assignments in Singapore. Our team of professional writers and editors can help you create custom assignments that are suited to your specific needs and requirements. We offer a range of services including coursework help, essay writing help, dissertation writing, and thesis writing services. So, if you need help with assignment writing in Singapore, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Warehousing in its many guises appears at different points across supply chain networks. The intermodal choice: Transport and Inventory Management Assignment, NUN
- SOC265: Since the 1950s, Singapore has undergone rapid urbanization and continues to do so today. Rapid urbanization has resulted: Urban Sociology Assignment, SUSS
- BUS307: Lee Ltd and Ng Corporation negotiate a $25 million, 5-year interest-rate swap in which Lee will pay a 4.25% fixed rate to Ng: Commercial Banking Assignment, MU
- The advantages and limitations of using marginal costing and the contribution income statement: Cost Accounting Essay, KU
- The Social and Family Development minister wants to propose that the Act be amended to exclude same-sex couples: Legal Methods Essay, NTU
- Greenland Pte Ltd supplies materials to construction companies in Singapore. In 2019, the company experienced: Management and Negotiation Skills Assignment, SMU
- Analyse and compare a selection of characters from Volpone, The Duchess of Malfi, and ’Tis Pity She’s a Whore: Jacobean Drama Assignment, SUSS
- MKT3402A: Demonstrate a critical understanding of the main theories in consumer behavior and how these can be applied: Consumer Behavior Course Work, NUS
- You are a consultant for a new Mexican restaurant in Singapore, and you have been tasked to consult the owners: Hotel Management Report, JCU
- ACC491: On 1 January 20×0, Aspen Ltd acquired 60% of the shares of Birch Ltd, when the fair value of Birch Ltd’s identifiable net assets: Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Assignment, SUSS