|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||GES1003: Changing Landscapes of Singapore|
Aims of the Assignment
- To assess your ability to observe and describe changes to Singapore’s landscapes
- To assess your ability to apply geographical concepts such as space, place, flows, and networks
- To test students’ understanding of material and symbolic landscapes
What do you need to do?
Critically discuss how Covid-19 has impacted a Singapore landscape of your choosing.
In your discussion, please ensure you incorporate the following aspects:
- How has the landscape changed (materially and/or symbolically)?
- What are the economic, political, social, and/or cultural processes that have changed in the landscape?
- How would you use geographical concepts discussed in the lectures to
explain the way in which various activities and actors (individuals/organisations) have changed in their relationship to these landscapes?
- You can use the term ‘landscape’ in two ways: either
(1) as a thematic landscape, e.g. tourism, arts or housing and discuss 2-3 places; or
(2) as a geographical area, e.g. Orchard, a specific park or hawker center, and discuss how Covid19 has affected 2-3 thematic landscapes.
- If you wish, you can include one or two images to substantiate your points; they do not add to your word count.
Getting online assignment help is the best way to make that wish of the high score come true. Just go your home and do what you like and live the burden of assignment writing on our assignment help experts. We, at singaporeassignmenthelp.com, provide reliable homework help services to NUS and other Singapore university students. Our tutors do complete research before writing (GES1003) changing landscapes of Singapore module's assignment so that you will only get the fresh and high-quality content.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- HRM09105: The purpose of this essay is to evaluate and reflect on concepts of leadership from both an academic and practitioner perspective: Leadership in Organisations Essay, ENU
- TSL571e: You are to submit the end-of-course assignment ECA in exactly the same manner as your tutor-marked: Academic Discourse: English in a Global Context Assignment, SUSS
- Critically evaluate the Wirecard scandal and case studies, define and explain: Master of Business Administration Assignment, JCU
- Discuss his thinking about routine care and transitions and carry ingoutactivities for the child arenprior: Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with Minor Assignment, SUSS
- 300MKT: The final complete project is the culmination of your independent research study: Advanced Marketing Study Course Work, CU
- Explain the relationship between the learning environment and the role of an educator: Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with Minor Assignment, SUSS
- CSCI312: Consider the following conceptual schema of an operational database owned by a multinational real estate company: Big Data Management Assignment, UOW
- SMO101: You may also wish to discuss these in tutorials, or online with your fellow students in the discussion forum: Sustainable Maritime Operations Access Course Coursework, MLA College
- PSS201: Define the concept of research ethics and Discuss the ethical principles that should be adhered to when doing research with indigenous communities: Criminological Theories and Intervention Assignment, SUSS
- FIN312: Draw the payoff diagrams of portfolios 1 and 2 on the same figure, ignoring any transaction costs: Mathematics and Programming for FinTech Assignment, SUSS