|University||James Cook University (JCU)|
Johnny came to therapy because of experiencing stress at his workplace. He was often on sick leave over the last several months and this is affecting his performance at work. Close to losing his job, he decided to seek counseling intervention. He remembers that as a young child, he was affected by traumatic situations at kindergarten and later in elementary school. He had survived his childhood years by forgetting how frightening and lonely the situation was, while secretly hoping that he would be sick so that he could skip school.
Elaborate on how Johnny may benefit from the psychotherapeutic interventions. As the attending therapist, recommend a model of intervention, and how he may also benefit from other modalities in order to overcome some of the limitations of the chosen model. You can assume that you are a trained psychotherapist and engaged to support Johnny.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Struggling with your assignments? Get help from SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com and get professional assignment writers to help you create quality, well-researched assignments that are sure to impress. We also offer a variety of services like essay writing service, dissertation writing service, coursework help, thesis writing and more. With our experienced writers on board, you can be sure that your assignment will be written in the most professional manner possible. So don’t wait any longer and make use of SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com today!
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- PSY259: In recent years there has been an exponential increase in interest in a set of socially aversive traits collectively referred: Personality and Individual Differences Report, SUSS
- A critical understanding of the origins and various approaches to strategic management. A critical understanding: Strategic Management Essay, NUS
- Choose an organization you are either currently working or you have some experience with or are familiar with: Human Resource Management Essay, EBIC
- BSL202: Lorraine has just graduated with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Art History. She has a specialization in 15th-century Italian artwork: Workplace Law Assignment, MU
- CP5520: Construct either a model-theoretic interpretation or a proof-theoretic interpretation of the above rules using: Advanced Databases and Applications Assignment, JCU
- HLT6052: Evaluate the importance of public relations to the tourism, hospitality, and events industries, with particular: Public Relations and Sponsorship for Tourism, Hospitality & Events Assignment, CMU
- Comparing Amazon Go to traditional brick-and-mortar supermarket shopping, what are some data that can be collected: Data Science and Machine Learning Assignment, NUS
- Scott is a 16-year-old that is uncomfortable and fearful in social situations. He would break out in perspiration when: Foundation Psychology Essay, NTU
- One of the critical elements to strategically managing a property portfolio involves the regular building condition: Review of BCI and FCI Dissertation, EIT
- High-Speed Testers (HST) is a company that specializes in manufacturing semiconductor test machines: Inventory Cost and Management Assignment, TP