|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||EG2401A: Engineering Professionalism|
b. Engineer B shall agree to undertake the project as long as Engineer A does not complain.
(c) Engineer B shall agree to undertake the project as Engineer A does not know.
(d) Engineer B shall agree to undertake the project as he is employed by the Developer.
Engineer A, on behalf of the engineering firm of which he is a principal, submitted a statement of qualifications to a developer for a megaproject.
In due course, he was notified that his firm was on the “shortlist” for consideration along with several other firms, but it was indicated to him that his firm did not appear to have qualifications in some specialised aspects of the requirements and that it might be advisable for the firm to consider a joint venture with another firm with such capabilities.
Engineer A thereupon contacted Engineer B, a principal of a firm with the background required for the specialised requirements, and inquired if Engineer B’s firm would be interested in a joint venture if Engineer A was awarded the job. Engineer B’s firm responded in the affirmative.
Thereafter, Engineer C, a principal in a firm that was also on the “shortlist,” contacted Engineer B and indicated the same requirement for a joint venture for specialised services, and also asked if B’s firm would be willing to engage in a joint venture if the C’s firm was selected for the assignment. Engineer B also responded in the affirmative to Engineer C but did not notify Engineer A of his response to Engineer C.
Is it ethical for Engineer B to agree to participate in a joint venture arrangement with more than one of the several since he did not make full disclosure to all of the firms?
Discuss the issues and comment on Engineer B‘s conduct with reference to relevant sections of the Professional Conduct and Ethics rules where applicable.
Searching for paying someone to write my essay on EG2401A: Engineering Professionalism? then Singapore Assignment Help is the best answer for this concern. We have a team of the largest native brilliant essay writers who write essays in full compliance with requirements and guidelines to your college or university. They also committed to delivering 100%plagarism free and top-quality essay papers on engineering assignments at a market price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Jacob Comes Across Much Interesting Credit Card Offers on the RZN Bank’s Facebook Page: Law Report, NUS
- Based on Enabling Masterplans, the Ministry of Education Had Partnered with SPED Schools to Raise the Quality of Curriculum: Master of Education Assignment, NTU
- SPE209: Name two (2) Disorders Mentioned in the Article and describe their Characteristics. Characteristics to be Retrieved From Article and References to Support: Special Needs in the Early Years Assignment, SUSS
- The COVID-19 Pandemic has Curbed air Travel and Reduced the Load Factors for Many Airlines: Aviation Legislation And Human Factors Essay, TP
- LOG302: Prepare a short Essay on the Contributions of Supply Chain Control Tower in the Logistics Industry: Supply Chain Information Management And Technology Essay, SUSS
- SDE105: Singapore Emphasises the Pursuit of life-long Learning for all its Citizens, Young and Old: Academic Writing Essay, SUSS
- BPM303: Advanced Property Investment Group (API) is an Overseas Property Investment Company and Based in the USA: Project Development and Finance Assignment, SUSS
- After Having Viewed the Video Clips and Worked Through the Extended Reading, Please Respond to the Below Discussion Prompt: Strategic Sales Management Assignment, HU
- Select the Dataset(s) of your Choice You can use Data from Your Workplace, Create your own or Consider Getting Data: Specialist Diploma in Applied Artificial Intelligence Coursework, RP
- MNGT3002: You are a consultant engaged to analyse and assess the organisation’s current KM capacity: Knowledge Management Report, UoN